ABB is hiring for HR SERVICE .Any Bachelor Degree/ Master Degree in Finance , Conner candidate can apply for the role.
Table of Contents
Complete details are given below:-
- Company – ABB
- Roles- HR Service
- Qualifications – Any bachelor Degree/ Master Degree in Finance , Conner
- Location – Bangalore
- Work Experience – 1-3 Years
- Salary – 4 LPA – 6 LPA
ABOUT THE COMPANY
ABB (ASEA Brown Boveri) is a multinational company with Swiss and Swedish roots that specialises in the design and production of a broad variety of electrical products and solutions. The corporation was established in 1988, and Zurich, Switzerland, serves as its corporate headquarters.
ABB employs more than 110,000 people worldwide and conducts business in more than 100 countries. Electrification Products, Robotics and Motion, Industrial Automation, and Power Grids are the company’s four primary divisions.
The power generation, transmission, and distribution, transportation, and manufacturing industries are just a few of the sectors that use ABB’s products and solutions. Smart grids, solutions for electric vehicle charging, and digital solutions for industrial automation are just a few of the company’s cutting-edge innovations.
JOBS RESPONSIBILITY FOR HR SERVICE (BANGALORE)
Some of the key responsibilities of HR Service include:
- Processing ownership of complete employee life cycle from Hire to Retire/ Termination
- Monitoring payroll relevant data in HR Core (salary, recurring payments etc.), whilst ensuring supporting documentation is in place. Play key role in the ‘lock and unlock’ process of critical data within HR Core
- Capturing ELCM-related activities into appropriate systems and record the employee queries in an appropriate IT system (ticketing tool)
- Ensuring execution and delivery of ELCM services according to defined Service Level Agreement(s) like TAT, quality and Customer satisfaction (C-SAT)
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Extracting reports for internal data quality through Ad-hoc query, or from customized Transactions codes
- Willingness to learn and implement the learning in an innovative manner
- Executing the HR CORE processes through SAP ensuring that Organization Management (OM), Personnel Administration (PA) & Payroll related data accurately according to the global standard processes
SKILLS REQUIRED FOR HR SERVICE (BANGALORE)
Some of the key skills required for HR Service are:
- Communication Skills: In order to connect with employees, managers, and other stakeholders successfully, HR professionals need to possess outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Interpersonal Skills: HR professionals must be able to forge close bonds with staff members and other stakeholders and handle disagreements and other difficult circumstances with tact and professionalism.
- HR specialists must have excellent organisational skills and the capacity to handle several projects and objectives at once.
- Analytical Skills: In order to make wise decisions and suggestions, HR professionals must be able to evaluate and comprehend data, especially personnel data.
- HR specialists must have a thorough awareness of employment laws and regulations as well as business policies and procedures.
- Problem-Solving Skills: HR practitioners must have the ability to recognise problems and find timely, efficient solutions to them while frequently working with limited information and resources.
- Strategic Thinking: HR practitioners must be able to consider the long-term aims and objectives of the organisation as well as how HR policies and practises might help achieve those goals.
- Emotional intelligence: In order to forge lasting bonds and successfully handle conflicts, HR professionals must be able to comprehend and control both their own emotions as well as those of others.
- To effectively meet the needs of the business and its employees, HR professionals must possess a broad range of abilities.
| ALSO APPLY FOR |
PhonePe –Executive- Accounts Payable View & Apply
Capgemini Financial Reporting – View & Apply
H&M Payroll Analyst – View & Apply
GMR GROUP Executive- Payroll- View & Apply
Motorola Account Payable Accountant-View & Apply
HOW TO APPLY FOR ABB OFF CAMPUS DRIVE 2023 ?
To apply for the ABB 2023 Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
HR SERVICE- (BANGALORE)
ABB off Campus Hiring 2023- Frequently asked questions ?
What is the ABB walk-in from selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the ABB walk-in salary for freshers?
The average of 4 LPA – 6 LPA is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.