Atlassian off Campus Drive 2023 for Tax Accounting Analyst Role. CA qualification/ experience in Tax and Audits candidates can apply for the post.
Table of Contents
Atlassian off Campus Drive – Overview
- Company – Atlassian
- Role – Tax Accounting Analyst
- Qualification – CA qualification/ experience in Tax and Audits
- Experience – 0.5 – 1 Years
- Location – Bangalore
- Salary – 4 LPA – 8 LPA
ABOUT Atlassian COMPANY
Atlassian is a leading software company based in Australia that specializes in developing collaboration and productivity tools for teams. Founded in 2002, Atlassian offers a wide range of software products that help teams plan, track, and collaborate on projects efficiently. Some of their popular products include Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello. These tools enable teams to streamline their workflows, improve communication, and enhance productivity. Atlassian’s solutions are widely used by organizations of all sizes and across various industries, including technology, finance, healthcare, and education. The company is known for its focus on innovation, user-friendly interfaces, and a strong emphasis on teamwork and collaboration. With millions of users worldwide, Atlassian continues to empower teams and drive workplace productivity by providing reliable and effective software solutions.
Atlassian off Campus Drive – Roles & Responsibilities for Tax Accounting Analyst
- GST Compliance: accurate preparation and filing of GST returns, including GSTR-1, GSTR-3B, GSTR-6 and annual returns, following the prescribed due dates for multiple registrations for different states.
- File monthly returns like SOFTEX and MPR for STPI regulations along with filing the Annual return.
- Do weekly/monthly/Quarterly/Annual compliance concerning TDS. Monthly submission of TDS payments along with filing the Quarterly and Annual return and reconciling it with the books of accounts at year end for Tax Audit purposes.
- Documentation and Record-keeping: Maintain records related to GST transactions, invoices etc, ensuring compliance
- Reconciliations: Perform periodic reconciliation of financial records with GST and TDS and improve current processes with a view to automate and scale as the business grows.
- Advisory: research and provide recommendations and guidance to internal stakeholders, (such as finance, sales, and procurement teams), on indirect tax matters
- Tax Authority Audits: Coordinate and assist with audits conducted by external auditors or government authorities
- Liaison with Tax Authorities: Act as a contact for tax authorities, responding to inquiries, resolving issues, and participating in discussions or negotiations.
|ALSO APPLY FOR|
sattva – Analyst/associate consultant – view & apply
H&M – Visual Merchandiser – view & apply
Ambee – Internship – Embedded Engineer – view & apply
Wipro – vehicle KYC/Associate – view & apply
glance – Consultant Customer Service – VIEW & APPLY
Atlassian off Campus Drive – Skills Required For Tax Accounting Analyst
- 0.5-1 year of post CA qualification experience in Tax and Audits
- Knowledge of India’s GST laws, rules, and regulations, including GST rates, exemptions, input tax credit, and compliance requirements.
- Experience handling GST compliance and related activities in a corporate or consulting environment.
- You should have an analytical approach with the ability to interpret and apply complex tax laws.
- Stay organised, and work independently while managing multiple priorities and adhere to provided timelines.
- You will collaborate and maintain relationships with internal stakeholders and tax authorities.
- Expertise in using software focusing on MS excel (can perform complex functions) and should focus on automating and scaling our processes.
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
HOW TO APPLY FOR Atlassian off Campus Drive 2023 ?
To apply for the Atlassian off Campus Drive – interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to Atlassian company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY THROUGH THE BELOW LINK
Tax Accounting Analyst Role – Bangalore
|Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.|
Atlassian off Campus Drive 2023 – Frequently Asked Question?
What is the Atlassian selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for the post?
The average salary is 4 LPA – 8 LPA for the this role.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.