AXA XL is hiring for associate / financial reporting & accounting role. Candidate with B.Com / M.Com / MBA /CA pass out can apply for these post.
Table of Contents
Complete details are given below:-
- Company – AXA XL
- Roles – Associate, Financial Reporting & Accounting
- Qualifications – B.Com / M.Com / MBA /CA
- Location – Bangalore / Gurgaon
- Work Experience – 0 – 1.5 year
- Salary – 3 LPA – 5 LPA
ABOUT THE COMPANY
AXA XL is a leading global insurance and reinsurance company that provides property, casualty, and specialty insurance products to businesses and individuals around the world. The company was formed in 2018 following the acquisition of XL Group Ltd. by the AXA Group.
Its operates in more than 200 countries and territories, with a team of over 10,000 employees globally. The company serves a wide range of industries, including aerospace, marine, construction, energy, and more.
Its product offerings include property insurance, casualty insurance, professional liability insurance, cyber insurance, and other specialty insurance solutions. The company is also a leader in the reinsurance market, offering risk management and reinsurance solutions to other insurance companies.
It also places a strong emphasis on sustainability and corporate responsibility, and is committed to reducing its environmental impact and promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. The company has received numerous awards and accolades for its commitment to sustainability and corporate citizenship.
Overall, it is a well-respected and globally recognized company that is dedicated to providing innovative insurance solutions to its clients while maintaining a strong commitment to corporate responsibility and sustainability.
|ALSO APPLY FOR |
Aspire – Treasury Analyst – view & apply
Tech Mahindra (Walk in) – Inboud/Email Process – view & apply
PAYTM WORK FROM HOME – CLIENT MANAGEMENT INTERN – view & apply
Reliance Retail (Walk in) – CSA – Sales Associate,Team Lead – view & apply
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THE POST OF ASSOCIATE, FINANCIAL REPORTING & ACCOUNTING
Some of the key responsibilities as an Associate, Financial Reporting & Accounting for AXA XL Recruitment 2023 :
- Processing of supplier invoices (Purchase Order & Non-Purchase Order) and payments in COUPA and SAP for all locations across Europe, Asia Pacific and Americas.
- Creating and updating the vendors in COUPA and SAP
- Supplier payment audit of various locations
- Communicating with the suppliers / employees to get the day-to-day queries resolved
- Manual payment input in multiple Bank portals
- Shared Mailbox management
- Supporting team objectives as and when required
- Support the Team lead in completing the daily deliverables
- Maintain high-level TAT and Accuracy consistently
QUALIFICATION & SKILLS REQUIRED FOR ASSOCIATE, FINANCIAL REPORTING & ACCOUNTING ROLE
The skills required as an Associate, Financial Reporting & Accounting for AXA XL Recruitment 2023 :
- Candidate must be B.Com / M.Com / MBA with 0-1.5 years of experience in Accounts Payable function at a shared service center
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Basic to Intermediate level knowledge of office tools e.g. MS Excel/MS Access.
- Have a high level of data input accuracy and ability of attention to details
- Be flexible to adopt changes on a fast pace
- Take complete ownership of assigned activities
- Be a team player, help the team to meet critical deliverables
- Be Innovative and bring process improvements
HOW TO APPLY FOR AXA XL RECRUITMENT 2023 ?
To apply for the AXA XL Recruitment 2023 interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verfication.
INTRESTED CANDIDATE CAN APPLY THROUGH THE BELOW LINK
AXA XL Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Question ?
What is the AXA XL selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the AXA XL salary for freshers?
The average of 3 LPA – 5 LPA is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.