BlackRock Hiring HR Talent Management Analyst/Analyst, Credit Research. Any Graduate,MBA candidate can apply for the post.
Table of Contents
Complete details are given below:-
- Company – BlackRock
- Roles – HR Talent Management Analyst/Analyst, Credit Research
- Qualifications – Any Graduate, MBA
- Location – Gurgaon/ Mumbai
- Work Experience-1-4 years
- Salary-4 LPA – 5 LPA
ABOUT THE COMPANY
BlackRock is one of the world’s largest and most prominent investment management firms. Founded in 1988 and headquartered in New York City, BlackRock offers a wide range of investment and wealth management services to institutional and individual clients. The company specializes in asset management, including equities, fixed income, multi-asset strategies, and alternative investments. BlackRock also provides risk management solutions, advisory services, and technological innovations to support its clients’ investment goals. With a global presence and a team of highly skilled professionals, BlackRock is known for its expertise in investment research, risk management, and financial technology. The firm is committed to delivering long-term value for its clients and promoting sustainable investing practices. BlackRock’s mission is to help investors achieve their financial objectives and navigate the complexities of the financial markets with confidence.
Job Responsibility For HR Talent Management Analyst Role
- Provide support to the regional and global talent management team to develop and implement development programs and initiatives that align with overall talent and diversity agenda and drive the growth of the business
- Own the delivery of New Joiners Onboarding experience for the region, in collaboration with Talent Management Operations team.
- Understand and analyze the training trends on professional development, foundational learning, and onboarding within the India offices, ensuring high levels of understanding, participation, and engagement
- Utilize analytics and qualitative data to inform design and decision making around talent and diversity programs
- Develop a deep understanding of the supported Academies, developmental and training programs
Job Responsibility For Analyst, Credit Research Role
- Preparing and maintaining/updating financial models with projections
- Maintaining comparative company analysis
- Preparing Earnings Summaries
- Participating in conference calls, industry conferences, and discussions with management/rating agencies/ dialing into road shows and updating views on new issuances
- Working on adhoc projects based on topical issues/trends/reforms impacting industries
- Preparing industry databases and sections of thematic reports and presentations
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
Skills Required For The Post
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – present ideas in a clear, concise, and constructive manner
- Strong Excel, financial modelling, and analytical skills
- MBA or equivalent qualification in Finance with superior academic record; CFA will be an added advantage
- Excellent credit skills demonstrated through prior relevant experience of 1+years working as a research analyst
HOW TO APPLY FOR BLACKROCK 2023 ?
To apply for the BlackRock Recruitment 2023 interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
|ALSO APPLY FOR
Cars24 Walkin- HR -Internship- VIEW & APPLY
Abbott- Key Account Manager- VIEW & APPLY
Telus International Work From Home- Media Search Analyst India- VIEW & APPLY
Salesforce- Support Engineer- VIEW & APPLY
ROLE- HR Talent Management Analyst (Gurgaon Location)
ROLE- Analyst, Credit Research (Mumbai Location)
BlackRock Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Question ?
What is the BlackRock selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the BlackRock salary for freshers?
The average of 4 LPA – 5 LPA is based on the reports of Glass door and Ambition Box.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.