Career Opportunities at EDB for Accounts Receivable Executive Role. Commerce Graduate/BCOM/MCOM/ MBA candidates can apply for these post.
Table of Contents
Complete details are given below:-
- Company – EDB
- Roles – Accounts Receivable Executive
- Qualifications – Commerce Graduate/BCOM/MCOM/ MBA
- Location – Remote ( Hiring Office Pune )
- Work Experience – 2 Years
- Salary – 4 LPA – 6 LPA
ABOUT THE COMPANY
EDB (EnterpriseDB) is a leading provider of enterprise-class database management software based on the open-source PostgreSQL database technology. The company was founded in 2004 and is headquartered in Bedford, Massachusetts, USA.
EDB provides several products and solutions to help organizations manage their database infrastructure. These include EDB Postgres Advanced Server, a high-performance database management system that is compatible with PostgreSQL and supports advanced features such as Oracle compatibility and enterprise-level security, as well as EDB Postgres Ark, a database-as-a-service (DBaaS) platform that enables users to deploy and manage their own Postgres databases on public or private clouds.
EDB also offers a range of professional services to help organizations optimize their database environments, including database migration and upgrade services, performance tuning and optimization, and 24/7 global support.
One of the key benefits of EDB is its commitment to open-source technology. By building its products on the PostgreSQL database, which is open-source and freely available, EDB is able to offer a cost-effective and flexible alternative to proprietary database management systems.
EDB’s customers include leading organizations across industries such as financial services, healthcare, government, and retail. The company has a global presence, with offices and partners around the world, including in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
|ALSO APPLY FOR|
Phonepe – Financial Analyst – VIEW & APPLY
JLL – Payable – VIEW & APPLY
Smiths Detection – Financial Planning & Analyst ,Global Service – VIEW & APPLY
Adidas – DATA SCIENTIST – VIEW & APPLY
Job Responsibility for the post of Accounts Receivable Executive (Work From Home)
- Processing, verifying, and posting receipts for goods sold or services rendered.
- Researching and resolving account discrepancies.
- Processing and recording transactions.
- Maintaining records regarding payments and account statuses.
- Obtaining information from other departments to ensure records are accurate and complete and that accounts receivable ledgers and journals are up-to-date.
- Working with the collections department to review accounts, client payments, credit history, and develop new or better repayment terms.
- Performing administrative and clerical tasks, such as data entry, preparing invoices, sending bill reminders, filing paperwork, and contacting clients to discuss their accounts.
- Generating reports and statements for internal use.
- Engaging in ongoing educational opportunities to update job knowledge.
Qualification & skills required for Accounts Receivable Executive (Work From Home)
- Candidates must have Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Strong math, typing, and computer skills, especially with bookkeeping software like NetSuite
- Excellent communication, research, problem-solving, and time management skills.
- High level of accuracy, efficiency, and accountability.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to build relationships with clients and internal departments.
- Good in MS office especially Excel
|Get hired with confidence with our E-Book|
How to Ace Any Job Interview -Rs 99 – BUY NOW
Your Basic Guide to Acing Any Job Interview – Rs 59 – BUY NOW
RESUME SAMPLE TAMPLATES – RS99 – BUY NOW
The ultimate Resume guide -RS 99 – BUY NOW
HOW TO APPLY FOR EDB (work from home) RECRUITMENT 2023 ?
To apply for the EDB (work from home)2023 interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
Interested Candidates Can Apply Through the Apply Link Given Below
Accounts Receivable Executive (WORK FROM HOME)
EDB (work from home) Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Question ?
What is the EDB (work from home) selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the EDB (work from home)salary for freshers?
The average of 4 LPA – 6 LPA is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.