Societe Generale is hiring an Operational Risk Analyst role for freshers. BCOM,MBA Finance candidates are eligible for these post.
Complete details are given below:-
- Company – Societe Generale
- Roles – Operational Risk Analyst
- Qualification – B.com / MBA(finance)
- Location – Mumbai
- Work Experience – 0-1 year
- Salary – Rs 30000/-
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Societe Generale is a French multinational investment bank and financial services company. It was founded in 1864 and is headquartered in Paris, France. The company operates in three main segments: French Retail Banking, International Retail Banking and Financial Services, and Global Banking and Investor Solutions.
In French Retail Banking, Societe Generale offers traditional banking services such as deposit accounts, loans, insurance, and asset management to individuals, professionals, and small businesses in France. The International Retail Banking and Financial Services segment provides similar services in other countries, mainly in Europe, but also in Africa, Asia, and the Middle East.
The Global Banking and Investor Solutions segment provides investment banking, asset management, and securities services to corporate and institutional clients worldwide. This includes services such as mergers and acquisitions, equity and debt financing, foreign exchange, and commodities trading.
Societe Generale has a presence in over 60 countries and employs more than 130,000 people worldwide. The company is listed on the Euronext Paris stock exchange and is a component of the CAC 40 index.
What you will be doing as an Operational Risk Analyst Job ?
1. Learn the tools and frameworks of Operational Risk Management of the Bank and assist in implementation of the same as per guidance from Head Office.
2. Perform periodic monitoring and reporting of risk management actions with different departments of the Bank.
3. Co-ordinate with different teams and assist in carrying out periodic business continuity assessments/tests/drills and generate MIS and reports.
4. Preparation of Risk Management Committee meetings presentation and minutes on periodic basis.
5. Co-ordination with teams on follow up and monitoring of regulatory compliance related to risk management.
6. Preparation of regulatory reports related to Operational Risk and Cyber Security.
7. Any other task that may be entrusted by the Head – Operational Risk in case of exigencies.
How To Apply For Job Opportunity at Societe Generale?
To apply for the Societe Generale Job Opportunity interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY THROUGH THE BELOW LINK
Job Opportunity At Societe Generale – Frequently Asked Question?
What is Societe Generale Selection Process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary at Societe Generale for freshers?
The average of Rs 30000/- is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.