Exciting Career Opportunities at Citi Bank for Risk Operations Analyst Role. Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience, BCOM, MCOM candidates can apply for the post.
Table of Contents
Complete details are given below:-
- Company – CITI BANK
- Roles – Risk Operations Analyst
- Qualifications – Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience, BCOM, MCOM
- Location – Mumbai
- Work Experience – 0-3
- Salary – 4 LPA – 8LPA
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Citi Bank is a global financial institution that provides a wide range of financial products and services to individuals, corporations, governments, and institutions. It was founded in 1812 as the City Bank of New York and has since expanded its operations to more than 160 countries worldwide.
Citi Bank offers a range of banking and financial services, including commercial banking, investment banking, wealth management, credit cards, mortgages, and personal loans. The bank has a large network of branches and ATMs worldwide and provides online and mobile banking services to its customers.
Citi Bank is known for its commitment to innovation and sustainability. The bank has invested heavily in digital technology and has launched several initiatives to reduce its environmental impact. Citi Bank is also actively involved in philanthropic activities and has supported numerous social and environmental causes over the years.
Job Responsibility For Risk Operations Analyst Role
- Activation and maintenance of locally approved credit obligors in the credit system
- Preparation of credit approvals (CA) document in the credit system based on the data provided by the RM and Risk for Annual Review, Interim, Extension and Initial following the established procedures, policies and checkpoints;
- Input and maintenance of approved credit facilities in the credit system (e.g. facility creation, allocations/re-allocations, facility amendment, cancellation, classification, special handling instructions, and updates using “As Of” functionality);
- Ensure that the credit approvals are obtained and in compliance to the credit policy.
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
Skills Required For Risk Operations Analyst Role
- Analytical skills: Risk Operations Analysts must be able to analyze complex data and information to identify potential risks and develop strategies to mitigate them.
- Problem-solving skills: They should be able to identify problems, determine the root cause, and develop solutions to address them.
- Communication skills: Risk Operations Analysts must be able to communicate complex information effectively to stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Attention to detail: They should have a strong eye for detail to ensure that risks are identified and managed effectively.
- Technical skills: Risk Operations Analysts should have a good understanding of relevant technology and systems used in risk management.
HOW TO APPLY FOR CITI BANK RECRUITMENT 2023 ?
To apply for the CITI BANK Recruitment 2023 interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
|ALSO APPLY FOR
Clariant- Genral Accounting Specialist- VIEW & APPLY
ArivuPro- Sales Executive- VIEW & APPLY
FEDEX – Financial Accountant/Financial Accountant – VIEW & APPLY
Ameriprise Financial- Financial Planning & Analyst- VIEW & APPLY
Colgate-Associate Analyst- Finance- VIEW & APPLY
Franklin Templeton – Graduate Trainee Operations/ Trading Assistant – VIEW & APPLY
ROLE- Risk Operations Analyst
CITI BANK Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Question ?
What is the CITI BANK selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the CITI BANK salary for freshers?
The average of 4 LPA – 8LPA is based on the reports of Glass door and Ambition Box.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
|Jobs By Location
|Jobs By Qualification
|10th Pass/12th Pass
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.