Colt Technology is hiring Analyst, Financial Planning & Analysis.Commerce Graduate, BCOM MCOM candidate can apply for the post.
Table of Contents
Complete details are given below:-
- Company – Colt Technology
- Role -Analyst, Financial Planning & Analysis
- Qualification – Commerce Graduate, BCOM MCOM
- Experience –3-4
- Location – Gurgaon
- Salary –5 LPA – 6 LPA
Colt Technology Services is a global telecommunications and network services provider. The company specializes in delivering integrated network, voice, and data services to businesses and organizations. Here are some key points about Colt Technology Services:
Overview: Colt was founded in 1992 and is headquartered in London, United Kingdom. It has a presence in over 30 countries across Europe, Asia, and North America. The company operates a large fiber optic network that spans over 850 data centers and connects more than 29,000 buildings.
Services: Colt offers a wide range of services to enterprise customers, including high-speed internet access, Ethernet and IP VPN services, cloud connectivity, voice services, data center services, and managed network and security solutions. Their portfolio is designed to meet the connectivity needs of businesses, enabling them to operate efficiently and securely.
Network Infrastructure: Colt owns and operates a highly reliable and secure network infrastructure. They have invested heavily in their fiber optic network, which provides fast and scalable connectivity. Colt’s network is designed to deliver low latency, high bandwidth, and high availability to support the increasing demands of digital businesses.
Cloud Services: Recognizing the growing importance of cloud computing, Colt offers dedicated cloud connectivity solutions. They provide direct and secure access to major cloud service providers such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and IBM Cloud. These connections enable businesses to seamlessly integrate their IT infrastructure with the cloud and leverage the benefits of cloud computing.
What You Will Be Doing As Analyst, Financial Planning & Analysis
- Prepare management reporting, KPIs, Dashboards which are accurate, timely, and consistent.
- Analyzing and reporting current and past financial data
- Measuring and tracking financial performance against plan and key metrics
- Looking at current financial performance and identifying trends
- Reviews and conducts simple analysis of financial planning information and reports, and makes recommendations for changes to management.
- Assists in the month end close process by preparing recurring/standard and ad hoc reports, researching general ledger activities and variances to budget and prior year.
- Assists in the development of budgets and quarterly forecasts
- Provides risk and opportunity analysis for the current forecast
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Able to solve complex problems and makes recommendations for improvements
- Preparing monthly Flash along with comparison vs BUD/FCT/YOY
- Summarizing the analysis to deliver the key messaging relevant to drive key business actions
- Preparing financial reports by collecting, formatting, analyzing, and explaining the information.
- Driving month end cost allocation activity within timelines defined by close calendar.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
|ALSO APPLY FOR|
Citi-Application Support VIEW & APPLY
DNV- Intern- VIEW & APPLY
ThermoFisher Scientific- HR Analyst- VIEW & APPLY
Ditdash Meredith Work From HOME- Financial Analyst- VIEW & APPLY
Skills Required for Analyst, Financial Planning & Analysis
- Expertise on MS Excel, MS Access and any internal reporting tool
- Exposure to SAP, BPC, Business Objects and Qlik will be preferred
- Must be able to work with a high level of accuracy
- Effective communication, presentation and management reporting skills
- Innovative, always ready to take up new responsibilities and develop new ways of working
- A good team player always available for supporting other team members across FP&A
- Strong analytical / problem solving skills
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
HOW TO APPLY FOR Colt Technology 2023 ?
To apply for the Colt Technology 2023 Off Campus Drive – interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to Colt Technology company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY THROUGH THE BELOW LINK
Analyst, Financial Planning & Analysis-gurgaon LOCATION
Colt Technology– Frequently Asked Question?
What is the Colt Technology selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for the post?
The average salary is 5 LPA – 6 LPA for the this role.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.