Job Vacancy at JC Penney for the role of Associate Analyst .The qualification for the job is graduate/ MBA in HR qualified. The location for the post is Noida .
Table of Contents
Complete details are given below:-
- Company – JC Penney
- Roles – Associate Analyst
- Qualifications – Any Graduate/ MBA in HR
- Location – Noida
- Work Experience – Freshers – 3 Years
- Salary – 3 Lpa – 5 Lpa
ABOUT THE COMPANY
JC Penney OpCo LLC, doing business as JCPenney and often abbreviated JCP, is an American department store chain operating 667 stores across 49 U.S. states and Puerto Rico. Departments inside JCPenney stores include Mens, Womens, Boys, Girls, Baby, Bedding, Home, Fine Jewelry, Shoes, Lingerie, The Salon by InStyle, JCPenney Beauty, as well as leased departments such as Seattle’s Best Coffee, US Vision optical centers, and Lifetouch portrait studios.
|ALSO APPLY FOR |
NTT DATA – View & Apply
MEESHO – View & Apply
CAPGEMINI – View & Apply
NOKIA – View & Apply
JOB RESPONSIBILITY FOR ASSOCIATE ANALYST
- Meets established performance standards for the role consistently, including (but not limited to) sales, in stocks/customer service, profit, inventory turn, productivity and attendance
- Review and analyze production plans & allocation using systems mainly PPS.
- Assist in providing an accurate and high quality production forecast supported by Sales & Operational Planning process and knowledge of statistical methods.
- Monitors weekly sales and order forecast to ensure service level and in-stock objectives are met
- Consistent PPS Management to monitor exceptions and ensuring to address action plans.
- Prepares weekly reports to help review sales, inventory and receipts history; analysing sales and receipt patterns, determining exceptions on regular basis
- Coordinates with JCP Production Forecasting team to manage projections given to direct suppliers
- Identify improvement and develop new analysis/reports to support business.
- Need based communication and coordination with Direct Import replenishment vendors regarding forecast impacts, production needs and fill rate issues
- Performs analysis to uncover opportunities and risks and communicates recommendations to the Production Planning Dallas team.
- An associate analyst needs to have an observant attitude combined with an analytical thought process.
- He should know how to use various tools and technologies for research and analysis.
- He should be an efficient team player and an excellent communicator who can follow instructions and learn on the job itself.
HOW TO APPLY FOR JC Penney OFF CAMPUS JOB – 2023 ?
To apply for the JC Penney 2023 Off Campus Job, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verfication.
CLICK THE BELOW LINK TO APPLY FOR THE POST OF JC PENNEY
JC Penney Off Campus Job Hiring 2023 – Frequently Asked Question ?
What is the JC Penney selection process?
The selection process in this job will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the salary for Associate Analyst Job at JC Penney?
The average salary for the job is 3 Lpa – 5 Lpa it is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.