Become a Part of HP’s Business Operations Analyst Team. Candidate should be Any Graduate, MBA to apply for the post having 0-1 of experience.
The complete details of this jobs are as follows :
- Company – HP
- Role – Business Operations Analyst
- Experience – 0-1
- Qualification – Any Graduate,MBA
- Location – Bangalore, Chennai
- Salary -3 LPA – 6 LPA
HP (Hewlett-Packard) is a global technology company that produces a wide range of hardware and software products. The company was founded in 1939 by Bill Hewlett and Dave Packard in a garage in Palo Alto, California. Since then, it has grown into one of the world’s largest technology companies, with offices and facilities in many countries around the world.
HP’s product lines include personal computers, printers, scanners, servers, storage devices, and networking equipment. In addition to hardware products, HP also provides software and services for businesses and consumers, including cloud computing services, cybersecurity solutions, and analytics software.
Over the years, HP has acquired several other companies, including Compaq, EDS, and Palm. The company has also undergone some restructuring in recent years, with the separation of its enterprise services and software businesses into separate companies.
HP is committed to sustainability and has set a goal of reducing its greenhouse gas emissions by 60% by 2025. The company is also focused on diversity and inclusion, and has been recognized for its efforts in this area by organizations such as Forbes, the Human Rights Campaign, and DiversityInc.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THE POST OF BUSINESS OPERATIONS ANALYST
The job responsibilities for the post of Business Operation Analyst are as follows :
- Responsible for supply chain processes, such as inventory analysis, order fulfillment, import/export operations and shipping, for a country or regional business unit with minimum supervision applying discretion and judgement.
- Compiles key metrics, produces reports, and analyzes data using IT systems for demand and supply matching activities.
- Analysis of backlog management.
- Gathers demand data from country and region for demand planning.
- Reviews current business process for regional and global business unit planning teams.
- Reviews performance metrics on a regular basis, identifying opportunities for improvement.
SKILLS REQUIRED FOR BUSINESS OPERATIONS ANALYST
- Good understanding of supply chain processes (plan, source, make deliver).
- Demonstrated analytical skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Basic Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Basic understanding of project management methodology.
- Developing business acumen and technical knowledge within area of responsibility.
- Introduction to HP’s overall supply chain strategy.
- Basic understanding of Material Requirements Planning (MRP) and ATP.
- Basic understanding of import/export regulatory requirements and compliance.
- Basic knowledge of inventory analysis.
HOW TO APPLY FOR HP OFF CAMPUS DRIVE 2023 ?
To apply for the HP Off Campus Drive – interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATE CAN APPLY THROUGH THE BELOW LINK
BUSINESS OPERATIONS ANALYST(Bangalore/ Chennai
HP – Frequently Asked Question ?
What is the HP selection process ?
The selection process will be based on a written test followed by technical and Hr Interviews.
What is the qualification for the role ?
Educational Qualification – Any Graduate
What is the salary for freshers?
Average HP salary in India is ranges between 3.5 LPA-5 LPA
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.