Human Resources Job opening at PWC. The location for the post is Bangalore/ Mumbai/ Hyderabad . Candidate should have a degree in relevant field with 0-3 year of experience.
Table of Contents
Complete details are given below:-
- Company – PWC
- Roles – Human Resources
- Qualifications – Degree / Field Of Study / MBA( HR)
- Location – Bangalore/ Mumbai / Hyderabad
- Work Experience – 0-3 years
- Salary – 3 LPA – 5 LPA
ABOUT THE COMPANY
PwC, or PricewaterhouseCoopers, is one of the world’s largest professional services networks providing audit, assurance, consulting, and tax services. The firm was formed in 1998 through the merger of two large accounting firms, Price Waterhouse and Coopers & Lybrand, and is headquartered in London, United Kingdom.
It operates in over 157 countries, with a global network of over 276,000 employees. The firm provides services to clients across a range of industries, including financial services, technology, healthcare, energy, and retail.
It offers a wide range of services, including audit and assurance, consulting, tax, and deals services. The firm’s audit and assurance services include financial statement audits, internal audits, and sustainability reporting, while its consulting services include strategy, technology, and people and change consulting. PwC’s tax services include corporate and international tax, transfer pricing, and indirect tax, while its deals services include mergers and acquisitions, valuations, and restructuring.
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR THE POST OF HUMAN RESOURCES
A career in Human Resources, within Internal Firm Services, will supply you with the opportunity to make a difference at PwC by helping to fully leverage the skills and talents of all our people. You’ll focus on helping the local offices in driving the Firm’s people strategy, creating a unique people experience for each individual, and supporting our Firm wide values by working with the core competencies that measure and drive individual and Firm wide success in the marketplace.
|ALSO APPLY FOR|
Marriott – View & Apply
Pepsico – View & Apply
Citi Bank – View & Apply
Genpact – View & Apply
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES FOR HUMAN RESOURCE
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
SKILLS REQUIRED FOR HUMAN RESOURCE
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organizations HRIS and talent management systems.
HOW TO APPLY FOR PWC RECRUITMENT 2023 ?
To apply for the PWC Recruitment 2023 interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATE CAN APPLY FOR THROUGH THE APPLY LINK GIVEN BELOW:
PWC Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Question ?
What is the PWC selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the PWC salary for freshers?
The average of 3.5 LPA – 5 LPA is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.