Job Opportunity As Marketing Event Specialist/ Recruiter – College/ University Programs at MathWorks.The qualification for the job is graduate / MBA having 0-3 Years Plus of Experience.
Table of Contents
Complete details are given below:-
- Company – MathWorks
- Roles- Marketing Event Specialist/ Recruiter – College/ University Programs
- Qualifications – Any Graduate, MBA
- Location – Bangalore/ Hyderabad
- Work Experience – 0 & 3 Years Plus
- Salary – 3.5 LPA – 5 LPA
ABOUT THE COMPANY
MathWorks is an American privately held corporation that specializes in mathematical computing software. Its major products include MATLAB and Simulink, which support data analysis and simulation.
The company’s key product, MATLAB, was created in the 1970s by Cleve Moler, who was chairman of the computer science department at the University of New Mexico at the time. It was a free tool for academics. Jack Little, who would eventually set up the company, came across the tool while he was a graduate student in electrical engineering at Stanford University.
JOBS RESPONSIBILITY FOR MARKETING EVENT SPECIALIST – BANGALORE
This role manages and deploys Sales and Marketing campaigns from kickoff through post-event activities, establishing and driving timelines and due dates for the events team. This also includes logistical, fulfillment, and promotional support.
This position has a hands-on role in building and executing Marketing and Sales event campaigns and event setup logistics by utilizing our marketing automation (Oracle Eloqua), web publishing (Adobe Experience Manager), and project management tools (Workfront). You will collaborate closely with worldwide internal teams to gather requirements and consult on business needs to support event execution.
Some of the Responsibility Included for Marketing Event Specialist Job are as follows:
- Act as a business partner for event teams by deploying, measuring, and optimizing support for various event types that drive the growth of the business.
- Collaborating daily with Sales, Application Engineers, Field Marketing teams to collect content, build, and implement event campaigns and web pages
- Regularly collaborating with Database Marketing, Email Marketing, and Creative Services on how to best support and execute our worldwide events.
- Monitoring audits and metrics in place for systems and process performance (SLAs/KPIs). Identifying trends and making recommendations for how to address any issues.
- Setup logistics and support for events
SKILLS REQUIRED FOR MARKETING EVENT SPECIALIST JOB :
- Experience with Oracle Eloqua or similar marketing automation tools
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) or similar Web publishing tools
- Knowledge of Jira, Workfront or other project management tools
- Strong project management skills and can juggle multiple projects with a positive attitude and collaborative approach
- Ability to effectively interact with colleagues globally in all levels of the organization
- Knowledge of digital marketing (primarily building landing and registration pages) and best practices for copy, design, and layout
- Proficient in Microsoft applications
- Ability to manage and prioritize a high volume of projects and tasks simultaneously
- Analytical and proactive approach to problem solving
- Strong process orientation and organizational skills
| ALSO APPLY FOR |
Unravel-HR Executives View & Apply
KPMG-Background Check Analyst– View & Apply
Workday-Customer Support Analyst View & Apply
Bookmyshow – View & Apply
JOBS RESPONSIBILITY FOR RECRUITER – COLLEGE/ UNIVERSITY PROGRAMS – HYDERABAD
You will be responsible for full-cycle recruiting, relationship building, and sourcing related to the college recruiting program. You’ll engage with computer science and engineering graduates from top universities to ensure top-notch candidate experience.
You will build credible relationships with hiring managers by finding great candidates and providing sound advice during the hiring cycle. The ideal candidate will be results driven, detail oriented, and creative!
Some of the Responsibility Included for Recruiter – College/ University Programs are as follows :
- Collaborate with the college recruiting team and business area on hiring efforts
- Manage pipeline, screen applicants, interview and close candidates for full-time and intern positions
- Analyze, report, and recommend ways to evolve and improve our programs
- Identify and implement new recruiting program strategies focused on sourcing
- Opportunity to travel to key universities
- Partner with hiring managers and interview teams throughout the hiring process
- Use social media and web sources to promote opportunities and events
- Opportunity to work on professional requirements during off campus season.
- Partner with university relations recruiter to support strategic campus events
- Participate in additional projects and tasks as needed
- Offer contract preparation, other documentation related support and coordination with the new hires
SKILLS / QUALIFICATION AND RECRUITER – COLLEGE/ UNIVERSITY PROGRAMS JOB
- A bachelor’s degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master’s degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Experience analyzing recruiting metrics to identify trends and opportunities
- Must have 3 years of experience in college recruiting
- Experience in fast paced and high-volume recruiting cycles
- Demonstrated experience with full life-cycle recruiting including sourcing, interviewing, and closing
- Experience with applicant tracking systems is a plus
- Capabilities to efficiently prioritize workload, multi-task
- Sharepoint Experience is a plus
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Time management skills to meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to adapt to changing priorities and processes
- Experience with Outlook
- Capabilities to travel 15% of the time
HOW TO APPLY FOR MATHWORKS OFF CAMPUS DRIVE 2023 ?
To apply for the MathWorks Job interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
MARKETING EVENT SPECIALIST – BANGALORE
RECRUITER – COLLEGE/ UNIVERSITY PROGRAMS – HYDERABAD
MathWorks off Campus Job 2023 – Frequently asked questions ?
What is the MathWorks selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the MathWorks salary for freshers?
The average of 3.5 LPA – 5 LPA is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.