NTT is hiring for the job role of Finance Associate and Accounts. The qualification for the job is Any Graduate /Bcom /MBA ( Finance) PGDM .The location for the job is Mumbai / Delhi/Gurgaon .
Table of Contents
Complete details are given below:-
- Company – NTT Data
- Roles – Finance Associate and Accounts.
- Qualifications – Any Graduate /Bcom /MBA ( Finance) PGDM
- Location -Mumbai / New Delhi/ Gurgaon
- Work Experience – 0-3 Years
- Salary – 4 LPA – 6 LPA
ABOUT THE COMPANY
NTT DATA is a leading global IT services provider headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. The company was founded in 1967 as Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Public Corporation, and later renamed as NTT Corporation. The company was established as a separate subsidiary of NTT in 1988, and has since grown into one of the world’s largest IT services providers, with operations in more than 50 countries and a workforce of over 130,000 employees.
The company provides a wide range of IT services, including application development and maintenance, consulting, enterprise resource planning (ERP) implementation and support, digital transformation, cloud computing, cybersecurity, and data analytics. It serves clients across various industries, including healthcare, finance, manufacturing, telecommunications, and government.
It has a strong focus on innovation and digital transformation, and has established several centers of excellence and labs dedicated to emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence (AI), internet of things (IoT), and blockchain. The company has also made several strategic acquisitions to expand its capabilities and offerings in key areas.
It has received numerous awards and recognitions for its IT services and solutions, including being named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Application Services for six consecutive years, from 2016 to 2021. The company is committed to corporate social responsibility and sustainability, and has set ambitious targets to reduce its environmental footprint and contribute to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
JOBS RESPONSIBILITY FOR FINANCE ASSOCIATE – MUMBAI
Some of the key responsibilities of Finance Associate job :
- Assist with resolving the disputes on invalid charges with service providers
- Creating weekly, monthly, quarterly reports in as per requirements for management review
- Design reporting formats to provide accurate information in a clear and concise manner
- Ad Hoc data collection, analysis and reporting as required. (i.e., Data/ Field Formatting, Data Storage, and report Generation)
- Prepare and maintain documentation related to various processes and practice
- Assist with end of the month billing tasks, and invoice loading
- Validation of charges on invoices from service providers
- Validate and upload AP feeds received for all processed invoices in E-Business Suite and issue payment advice
- Analyze vendor outstanding balances on daily basis and help prioritize payments considering operating agreements and business relationships
- Coordinate with third party vendors for the invoice entry process and all issues related to systems and data entry
- Dispute inaccurate billing and negotiate terms with vendors that insure cost is minimized to NTT Global Networks
- Assist with weekly / monthly reporting requirements
- Assist with reconciliation of accounts with vendors
- Assist with cleaning up and structuring the database
SKILLS REQUIRED FOR FINANCE ASSOCIATE JOB – MUMBAI
Some of the key skills required for Finance Associate Job are:
- Dedicated and process-oriented
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Planning and organizing
- Expertise in data analysis
- Telecom background required
- 0 –1 yrs of experience in similar role
- Understanding of accounting rules (GAAP)
- Excellent communication skill.
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Knowledge of Oracle/SQL Server/Discoverer is an added advantage
JOBS RESPONSIBILITY FOR ACCOUNTS – DELHI / GURGAON
Some of the key responsibilities as Accounts areas follow :
- Balances books and prepares profit and loss, cash flow, income, and balance sheet statements.
- Monitors and develops monthly reports of revenues and expenditures for projects.
- Provides a record of assets, liabilities, and other financial transactions.
- Perform cash management activities and produce the bank reconciliations for company bank accounts and process all the necessary bank account entries required.
- Regular review tax calculations and reports to ensure compliance including determining and managing sales tax compliance.
- Review the credit vetting process by ensuring that new accounts are opened in line with financial procedures.
- Implement, control, and monitoring of periodic compliance testing.
- Actively support the management of overall financial forecasting processes.
- Review financial records to ensure they comply with company policies and accounting principles.
- Undertake a regular review of the accuracy of regulatory calculations and submissions.
- Experience working
- Reconcile accounts, resolve discrepancies, and collaborate across various finance and non-finance functions.
- Analyze journals, produce data analysis and reports and assist with variance analysis.
- Assemble the annual audit information for external auditors.
- As a partner in the accounting process, recommend how to improve efficiency using automation.
- Analyze past performance financial data and prepare budgets and forecasts for business unit management.
- Implement effective financial controls, including systems reconciliations and ensuring the integrity of reported figures.
- Proactively supports the activities of the accounts receivable function within the assigned business unit.
- Process month-end activities which include the preparation and processing of month-end journal entries, processing loan and bank account entries and reconciling these accounts, and executing a variety of actions in the accounting system
SKILLS REQUIRED FOR ACCOUNTS – DELHI / GURGAON
Skills required for the Accounts Job:
- Take own initiative and have a solutions-orientated approach
- Maintain a high standard of accuracy and quality
- Proactive approach with the ability to think ahead in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and be a knowledge expert
- Strong analytical skills, and an ability to understand underlying business drivers and provide actionable insights based on your analysis.
- Sound and proven working knowledge of accounting practices and principles.
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to self-manage
- Display good planning and organizing ability
- Demonstrate good attention to detail
- Deadline driven individuals who contribute to the success of the team
- Able to cope with stressful situations
- Able to deal with different individuals at all levels in the organizatio
- Knowledge and prior exposure to international entities, foreign currency, and inter-company transactions
- Extensive knowledge tax legislative requirements locally, and in international jurisdictions
| ALSO APPLY FOR |
MEESHO – View & Apply
KPMG – View & Apply
TIAA – View & Apply
GMR GROUP Executive- Payroll- View & Apply
Spicejet – View & Apply
HOW TO APPLY FOR NTT DATA OFF CAMPUS DRIVE 2023 ?
To apply for the NTT DATA 2023 Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED CAN CLICK THE BELOW LINK TO APPLY FOR THE POST
FINANCE ASSOCIATE – MUMBAI
ACCOUNTS – DELHI / GURGAON
NTT DATA off Campus Hiring 2023 – Frequently asked questions ?
What is the NTT DATA selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the NTT DATA salary for freshers?
The average of4 LPA – 6 LPA is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.