GMR group is hiring Executive- Payroll and Junior Manager – Recruitment for Hyderabad and Goa Location.Commerce Graduate / Bcom / Mcom Passout Candidate can apply for the post.
Table of Contents
Complete details are given below:-
- Company – GMR Group
- Roles – Executive- Payroll/ Junior Manager – Recruitment
- Qualifications – Commerce Graduate/ BCOM/ Mcom
- Location – Hyderabad/ Goa
- Work Experience – 0 – 3 Years Plus
- Salary – 3 LPA – 5 LPA
ABOUT THE COMPANY
GMR Group is an Indian multinational conglomerate headquartered in New Delhi. The group was founded in 1978 by Grandhi Mallikarjuna Rao (G M Rao) and comprises several companies including GMR Infrastructure, GMR Energy, GMR Airports, GMR Enterprises. Employing the public-private partnership model, the Group has implemented several infrastructure projects in India. The Group also has a global presence with infrastructure operating assets and projects in several countries including Nepal, Indonesia, Singapore, Philippines and Greece.
JOB RESPONSIBILITY FOR EXECUTIVE PAYROLL – HYDERABAD
Some of the key job responsibilities for Executive Payroll –
- Your role is to Collect daily, weekly or monthly timesheets
- You need to Calculate bonuses and allowances
- You should prepare employees’ compensation by the end of each month using payroll software
- Schedule bank payments or hand out paychecks directly to employees
- Distribute payment statements and gather signed receipts (digital or paper)
- Report on payroll expenses
- Ensure wages and tax withholdings comply with regulations
- Enter new employees’ data (e.g. bank accounts and tax identification numbers) into internal databases
- Answer questions about compensation, benefits, taxes and insurance deductions
SKILLS REQUIRED FOR EXECUTIVE PAYTROLL
As an Executive Payroll some of the key skills required to perform the job effectively include:
- Hands-on experience with HRIS and accounting software
- Strong math skills with an ability to spot numerical errors
- Good knowledge of labor legislation
- Time-management skills
JOB RESPONSIBILITY JUNIOR MANAGER – RECRUITMENT – GOA
- Source and recruit candidates by using all relevant recruitment tools/methods.
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications.
- Responsible for the Talent Acquisition for the Cargo operations as per the AOP.
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes.
- Evangelize & maximize IJP success.
- Build talent pool for future hiring prospects.
- Induction, Onboarding, Great employee experience delivery.
HOW TO APPLY FOR GMR GROUP OFF CAMPUS DRIVE ?
To apply for the GMR GROUP 2023 Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected top GMR Group official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
CLICK THE BELOW LINK TO APPLY FOR THE POST
EXECUTIVE PAYROLL – HYDERABAD
JUNIOR MANAGER – RECRUITMENT – GOA
GMR GROUP Off campus 2023 -frequently asked question?
What is the GMR selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the Teradata salary for freshers?
The average of 3 LPA – 5 LPA is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.