INFOSYS IS HIRING ACCOUNTANT / ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT – COMMERCE GRADUATE / BCOM / MCOM
Infosys is hiring Accountant/ Assistant Accountant for Bangalore Location . Commerce Graduate / Bcom / Mcom passout candidate can apply for the post.
Table of Contents
Complete details are given below:-
- Company – Infosys
- Roles – Accountant/ Assistant Accountant
- Qualifications – Bcom / Mcom
- Location – Bangalore
- Work Experience – 1 – 2 Years
- Salary – 4 lPA – 6 LPA
ABOUT THE COMPANY
INFOSYS was founded by seven engineers in Pune, Maharashtra, India. Its initial capital was $250. It was registered as Infosys Consultants Private Limited on 2 July 1981. In 1983, it relocated to Bangalore, Karnataka.
The company changed its name to Infosys Technologies Private Limited in April 1992 and to Infosys Technologies Limited when it became a public limited company in June 1992. It was renamed Infosys Limited in June 2011.
An initial public offering (IPO) was floated in February 1993 with an offer price of ₹95 (equivalent to ₹580 or US$7.30 in 2020) per share against a book value of ₹20 (equivalent to ₹120 or US$1.50 in 2020) per share. The IPO was undersubscribed but it was “bailed out” by US investment bank Morgan Stanley, which picked up a 13% equity stake at the offer price. Its shares were listed in June 1993 with trading opening at ₹145 (equivalent to ₹890 or US$11 in 2020) per share.
Infosys shares were listed on the Nasdaq stock exchange in 1999 as American depositary receipts (ADR). It became the first Indian company to be listed on Nasdaq. The share price surged to ₹8,100 (equivalent to ₹30,000 or US$370 in 2020) by 1999, making it the costliest share on the market at the time. At that time, Infosys was among the 20 biggest companies by market capitalization on the Nasdaq. The ADR listing was shifted from Nasdaq to NYSE Euronext to give European investors better access to the company’s shares.
On 28 July 2010, then-British Prime Minister David Cameron visited Infosys HQ in Bangalore and addressed Infosys employees.
Its annual revenue reached US$100 million in 1999, US$1 billion in 2004 and US$10 billion in 2017.
In 2012, Infosys announced a new office in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, to serve Harley-Davidson. Infosys hired 1,200 United States employees in 2011 and expanded the workforce by 2,000 employees in 2012. In April 2018, Infosys announced expanding in Indianapolis, Indiana.
In July 2014, Infosys started a product subsidiary called EdgeVerve Systems, focusing on enterprise software products for business operations, customer service, procurement and commerce network domains. In August 2015, assets from Finacle Global Banking Solutions were transferred from Infosys, thus becoming part of the product company EdgeVerve Systems’ product portfolio.
JOBS RESPONSIBILITY FOR ACCOUNTANT
• Journal entry processing
• Balance sheet reconciliation
• Intercompany accounting
• Month end tasks end reporting
• Fixed asset accounting
• Inventory accounting (limited requirement)
• Standard costing (limited requirement)
• Good written and verbal communication
• Hands on working knowledge of SAP2 plus years of experience
JOBS RESPONSIBILITY FOR ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT
• Reconcile invoices and identify discrepancies
• Create and update expense reports
• Process reimbursement forms
• Prepare bank deposits
• Enter financial transactions into internal databases
• Check spreadsheets for accuracy
• Maintain digital and physical financial records
• Issue invoices to customers and external partners, as needed
• Review and file payroll documents
• Participate in quarterly and annual audits
HOW TO APPLY FOR INFOSYS OFFCAMPUS DRIVE 2023 ?
To apply for the Infosys 2023 Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to Infosys official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verfication.
APPLY LINK FOR ACCOUNTANT
APPLY LINK FOR ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT
Frequently asked question at Infosys For Accountant/ Assistant Accountant Job?
What is the Infosys selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the Infosys salary for freshers?
The average of 4 lpa – 6 lpa is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.