Ameriprise is hiring Financial Planning Process Trainee for Gurugram . Candidate should be Diploma in Financial Planning/ Graduation in Commerce/ Mathematics/ Economics/ Business Management . To apply for the post with 0-2 of experience.
Table of Contents
Complete details are given below:-
- Company – Ameriprise
- Roles – FINANCIAL Planning Process Trainee
- Qualifications – Diploma in Financial Planning/ Graduation in Commerce/ Mathematics/ Economics/ Business Management
- Location – Gurugram
- Work Experience – 0-2
- Salary – 4 LPA – 5 LPA
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Ameriprise India LLP has been providing client based financial solutions to help clients plan and achieve their financial objectives for 125 years. We are a U.S. based financial planning company headquartered in Minneapolis with a global presence. The firm’s focus areas include Asset Management and Advice, Retirement Planning and Insurance Protection. Be part of an inclusive, collaborative culture that rewards you for your contributions and work with other talented individuals who share your passion for doing great work. You’ll also have plenty of opportunities to make your mark at the office and a difference in your community. So if you’re talented, driven and want to work for a strong ethical company that cares, take the next step and create a career at Ameriprise India LLP.
JOB RESPONSIBILITY FOR FINANCIAL PLANNING PROCESS TRAINEE
Some of the key job responsibilities for Financial Planning Process Trainee
- Support financial advisors based in U.S. to create comprehensive and compliant financial plans for their clients, at individual/household level.
- Data inputs in financial planning tools such as NaviPlan and MoneyGuide, based on careful examination of clients’ financial documents and advisor inputs.
- Generate reports through approved planning tools.
- Upskilling oneself with U.S. financial planning concepts to help discuss/prepare plan strategies/ suggestions with advisors in the U.S. via phone or e-mail.
- Based on client’s financial situation, document advice in the required format shared by the advisors.
- Perform activities involved in preparing detailed financial plans within the defined turnaround time and quality metrices.
- Manage multiple and evolving priorities and expectations, by working closely with team members and business partners in focused and responsive manner.
SKILLS REQUIRED FOR FINANCIAL PLANNING PROCESS TRAINEE
As an Financial Planning Process Trainee some of the key skills required to perform the job effectively include:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical skills to develop data-driven reports with attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Time management skills: Financial planning can be a demanding field, and a trainee should be able to manage their time effectively to meet deadlines and complete tasks on schedule.
- Knowledge of financial planning software: Many financial planning tasks involve using specialized software, and a trainee should have experience or knowledge of software programs commonly used in financial planning, such as Excel, QuickBooks, or similar tools.
HOW TO APPLY FOR AMERIPRISE OFF FINANCIAL PLANNING PROCESS TRAINEE 2023 ?
To apply for the Ameriprise 2023 Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected top Teradata official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
CLICK THE BELOW LINK TO APPLY FOR THE POST
Ameriprise Off campus 2023 -frequently asked question?
What is the Ameriprise selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the Ameriprise salary for freshers?
The average of 4 LPA – 5 LPA is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.