Off Campus Recruitment for the Batch 2023 at IDFC Bank .The company is looking for the post of Talent Acquisition Manager or DELHI and Hyderabad Location .The candidate should possess a degree in Any Graduate, MBA ( HR)
Table of Contents
Complete details are given below:-
- Company – IDFC Bank
- Roles – Talent Acquisition Manager and Regional HR Business Partner
- Qualifications -Any Graduate, MBA ( HR)
- Location – Delhi and Hyderabad
- Work Experience – 0-2
- Salary – 3 LPA – 5 LPA
ABOUT THE COMPANY
IDFC Bank is an Indian banking company that was incorporated on October 1, 2015. The bank is a subsidiary of Infrastructure Development Finance Company (IDFC), which is a leading infrastructure finance company in India. IDFC Bank provides a range of banking products and services to its customers, including savings and current accounts, fixed deposits, loans, and credit cards.
IDFC Bank has a strong focus on digital banking and has developed a suite of digital banking products and services to cater to the needs of its customers. The bank’s digital offerings include internet banking, mobile banking, and a mobile app that allows customers to perform a wide range of transactions and activities.
In addition to its retail banking operations, IDFC Bank also has a strong presence in the corporate banking segment. The bank provides a range of corporate banking products and services, including working capital loans, term loans, project finance, trade finance, and cash management services.
IDFC Bank has a strong commitment to social and environmental responsibility and has implemented various initiatives to promote sustainable development. The bank has also been recognized for its efforts in promoting financial inclusion and empowering underserved communities.
Overall, IDFC Bank is a modern and innovative banking institution in India that has demonstrated a strong commitment to digital banking, corporate banking, and sustainable development.
|ALSO APPLY FOR |
JP MORGAN-Financial Analyst- VIEW & APPLY
Aspire – View & Apply
Fincent – View & Apply
CISCO – View & Apply
NOKIA – View & Apply
CAPGEMINI – View & Apply
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THE POST OF Talent Acquisition Manager
Some of the key Job responsibilities as for WNS Recruitment 2023 :
- Ensure that all recruitment processes and systems are implemented smoothly in order to facilitate hiring at the bank.
- Drive talent acquisition channel strategy, focusing on low-cost hiring channels and lowering average cost per hire.
- Deliver end to end recruitment services for the vertical within the stipulated aggressive timelines and build the talent pipeline for the business to achieve the hiring targets for the LOB within the standard timelines at optimal price points
- Ensure that defined SLAs, TAT are met.
- Participate in the channel strategy for hiring talent, thereby optimising low-cost hiring channels and driving down the average cost per hire.• Extensive use of social and professional networking sites to identify potential candidates.
- Establish and help create a brand value to attract a talent pool from the market.
- Prioritizing and balancing the recruitment needs as per business criticality.
- Communicate progress on assigned job vacancies on a regular basis and offer advice on the action plan to close the position within the given SLAs.
- Keep recruitment budgets and overall resourcing costs in control.
- Manage the key ratios of TAT, joining ratio, IJP movement, cost per hire, and infant attrition.
- Continuously derive insights from candidate feedback to design improvements or processes as relevant, with the sponsorship of line and HR leaders.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THE POST OF Regional HR Business Partner
- Understand the context of jobs and seamless execution of the same
- Work closely with the Zonal HR BP colleagues to ensure consistency across all locations
- Engage, create rapport with leaders to understand business, advise requirements
- As part of the team, will have responsibility to drive and measure impact of all centrally driven HR initiatives across the country
- Lead the delivery of various HR products for different businesses through robust collaboration with leaders, CoEs and internal stakeholders
- Use HR Analytics as a critical tool to take decisions, influence leadership, design dashboards to measure HR effectiveness
- Bring in innovation in thought and action in the HR BP practice
- Effective communication ( Strategy and Execution) to ensure HR BP is perceived as vibrant and increases influence.
- Practice and Drive collaboration will all internal and external stakeholders.
- Always You First approach as a way of work.
- Research HR and business practices around the globe, understand internal context and strive to establish right practices.
SKILLS REQUIRED FOR ACCOUNT Talent Acquisition Manager
The skills required as Talent acquisition for WNS Recruitment 2023 :
- Communication skills: Effective communication is vital for a Talent Acquisition Manager to work with hiring managers and candidates, build relationships, and manage the entire recruitment process.
- Interpersonal skills: A Talent Acquisition Manager must have excellent interpersonal skills to develop relationships with potential candidates, understand their needs and preferences, and manage their expectations.
- Strategic thinking: Talent Acquisition Managers need to be strategic thinkers, who can identify gaps in the workforce and develop innovative recruitment strategies to fill those gaps.
- Analytical skills: They should have the ability to analyze recruitment data and metrics to determine the effectiveness of recruitment strategies and make data-driven decisions.
- Time management: They should be proficient in time management and capable of handling multiple recruitment projects simultaneously.
- Team management: A Talent Acquisition Manager should have experience in leading and managing a team of recruiters, setting goals, and monitoring progress.
SKILLS REQUIRED FOR ACCOUNT Regional HR Business Partner
To apply for the 2023 interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Strategic thinking: As a Regional HR Business Partner, you must have the ability to think strategically and align HR initiatives with the organization’s goals.
- Communication skills: You will be interacting with various stakeholders, such as managers, employees, and senior leaders. Therefore, you should have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Relationship building: Building strong relationships with managers and employees is essential to understand their needs and challenges. You must have excellent interpersonal skills to build and maintain these relationships.
- Change management: Change is constant in any organization, and as an HR Business Partner, you should have the ability to manage and lead change initiatives.
- Problem-solving: As a Regional HR Business Partner, you will be facing various challenges in the organization. You must have the ability to analyze problems and find effective solutions.
- Business acumen: Having a good understanding of the organization’s business operations, financial performance, and industry trends is critical for an HR Business Partner to align HR strategies with the organization’s goals.
INTERESTED CANDIDATE CAN APPLY THROUGH THE APPLY LINK GIVEN BELOW
Talent Acquisition Manager – DELHI
Regional HR Business Partner – Hyderabad
EA Off Campus Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Question ?
What is the IDFC selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the IDFC salary for Any graduate and mba ?
The average of is based on 3 LPA – 5 LPA he reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.