Kenvue is Hiring Financial Analyst ,Risk & Compliance.B.com /M.com candidate can apply for the post.
Table of Contents
The complete details of this jobs are as follows :
- Company -Kenvue
- Role – Financial Analyst ,Risk & Compliance
- Qualification – B.com /M.com
- Experience – 2-8years
- Location -Chennai/Mumbai
- Salary -4 LPA – 8 LPA
Kenvue is a leading software company specializing in data visualization and analytics solutions. Their powerful platform allows businesses to transform complex data into visually appealing charts and dashboards, enabling users to explore and extract meaningful insights. With a user-friendly interface and advanced analytics capabilities, Kenvue empowers organizations to make data-driven decisions and optimize their strategies. They also provide comprehensive support and training services to ensure a successful user experience. Overall, Kenvue helps businesses unlock the power of their data for improved decision-making and competitive advantage.
What you will be doing as Financial Analyst?
- Financial Planning and Forecasting: Collaborating with various departments to develop budgets, forecasts, and financial models. This involves analyzing historical data, market trends, and business objectives to project future financial performance.
- Financial Reporting and Analysis: Generating financial reports, such as income statements, balance sheets, and cash flow statements. Conducting in-depth analysis of financial data to identify trends, variances, and potential areas of improvement. Presenting findings to management and stakeholders.
- Performance Evaluation: Assessing the financial performance of different business units, projects, or investments. Comparing actual results against targets and providing insights on performance drivers. Identifying risks and opportunities and recommending strategies for improvement.
- Investment Analysis: Evaluating investment opportunities, conducting financial due diligence, and preparing investment proposals. Assessing the financial viability and potential returns of projects or acquisitions by analyzing financial statements, market conditions, and other relevant factors.
What you will be doing as Risk & Compliance?
- Adopts a strategic attitude for execution of daily tasks.
- Supports and prepares foundational analytics for evidence-based decision making.
- Demonstrates strong learning agility.
- Understands policies drives accountability on business compliance.
- Views issues with a risk-based lens and develops appropriate mitigation plan.
| ALSO APPLY FOR|
Adecco- Head of Client Services- VIEW & APPLY
MathWorks- Revenue Accounting- VIEW & APPLY
HDB Financial Services (Walk in)-Junior Officer/Senior Telecalling Officer/Legal Officer/Territory Manager / Executive – Gold Loan- VIEW & APPLY
Airbnb work from home -Trainer, Payment Risk and Compliance- VIEW & APPLY
Skills required for the post
- Specific Technical skills: Should have excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Ability to frame clear & concise communication across all relevant stakeholders.
- Independent objective in thinking, strong professional ethics.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with employees at all levels.
HOW TO APPLY FOR KENVUE OFF CAMPUS 2023?
To apply for the Kenvue Off Campus Drive – interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to Kenvue company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
APPLY LINK FOR THE POST OF ASSOCIATE
ROLE- Financial Analyst (Chennai)
ROLE- Risk & Compliance (Mumbai)
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Qualification|
|Hyderabad||10th Pass/12th Pass|
Kenvue–Frequently Asked Question ?
What is the Kenvue selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for the post?
The average salary is 4 LPA – 8 LPA for the this role.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. W