KPMG is hiring for US Tax Associate/ Background Check Analyst Position. Fresher’s – 3 Years experience candidate can apply for the role. Commerce Graduate / Bcom / Mcom / MBA Passout candidate can apply for the post.
Table of Contents
Complete details are given below:-
- Company – KPMG
- Roles- US Tax Associate/ Background Check Analyst
- Qualifications – Commerce Graduate/ Bcom / Mcom / MBA
- Location – Hyderabad/ Gurgaon/ Bangalore/ Pune / Gurgaon/ Chennai
- Work Experience – Fresher – 3 Years
- Salary – 4 LPA – 8 LPA
ABOUT THE COMPANY
KPMG is a multinational professional services company that offers audit, tax, and advisory services to companies and organisations across a range of industries. The business, which has operations in more than 147 countries, was created in 1987 as a result of the merging of Peat Marwick International and Klynveld Main Goerdeler.
One of the biggest professional services companies in the world, KPMG will generate over $29 billion in sales in 2020 with over 220,000 people. In addition to audit and assurance, the firm also provides tax planning and compliance, advising and consultancy, and deal advisory services.
KPMG is dedicated to encouraging diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace and has launched a number of programmes to do so. The business also puts a strongemphasis on sustainability and corporate social responsibility, including programmes aimed at lessening its influence on the environment, advancing social mobility and education, and aiding local communities.
In general, KPMG is a top provider of professional services and provides a wide range of solutions to assist companies and organisations in overcoming difficult obstacles and achieving their objectives.
JOBS RESPONSIBILITY FOR US TAX ASSOCIATE – KOCHI / HYDERABAD/ GURGAON/ BANGALORE
The following are the responsibility as US Tax Associate at KPMG –
- Analyzing and minimizing tax liabilities by implementing tax reduction strategies.
- Ensuring clients comply with IRS regulations and meet their state and federal tax obligations.
- Reviewing financial records, income statements, and expenditures.
- Preparing and filing tax returns and work papers for companies, partnerships, and individuals.
- Consulting with clients, reviewing their tax information, and responding to questions and concerns.
- Researching tax issues and assisting with tax audits.
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date client records.
- Advising clients on employee health care benefits, compensation, and accounting systems.
SKILLS REQUIRED FOR US TAX ASSOCIATE – KOCHI / HYDERABAD/ GURGAON/ BANGALORE
- Familiar with tax and accounting software and systems
- Analytical with strong attention to detail
- Great time-management skills
- Highly organized
JOBS RESPONSIBILITY FOR BACKGROUND CHECK ANALYST – PUNE / GURGAON/ CHENNAI
Some of the key responsibilities of Background Check Analyst are :
- Successful completion of client engagement deliverables in line with appropriate time-lines and adhering to pre-defined methodologies, ensuring high quality work delivery
- Conduct verifications of stated credentials given by client for their candidates or vendors
- Maintain trackers and master logs on real time basis
- Demonstrate ability to assimilate new knowledge with respect to process changes
- Perform on business specific KPIs of productivity and quality targets
- Monitor progress and ensure that supervisors are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes.
SKILLS REQUIRED FOR BACKGROUD CHECK ANALYST (PUNE / GURGAON/ CHENNAI)
Some of the key skills required Background Check Analyst :
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to interact cross-functionally and/or with seniors, with an ability to convey messages in a clear and structured manner
- Basic understanding of IT systems, Knowledge of MS office ( MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc.)
- Ability to work well in teams
- Demonstrate integrity, values, principles, and work ethic.
- Have the ability to work under pressure stringent deadlines and tough client conditions which may demand extended working hours
Overall, successful Analysts require a combination of technical, analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills to gather and analyze data, make informed recommendations, and work collaboratively with colleagues and stakeholders to achieve business objectives.
| ALSO APPLY FOR |
Ameriprise – View & Apply
Honeywell – View & Apply
Ronnyx – View & Apply
Bookmyshow – View & Apply
HOW TO APPLY FOR KPMG OFF CAMPUS DRIVE 2023 ?
To apply for the KPMG 2023 Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must send their resume to the following mail id that is given below 👇
LOCATION – KOCHI / HYDERABAD/ GURGAON/ BANGALORE – US TAX ASSOCIATE
Please share your resume at – email@example.com
LOCATION – PUNE / GURGAON/ CHENNAI – BACKGROUD CHECK ANALYST
Interested candidates share resume on firstname.lastname@example.org
KPMG off Campus Hiring 2023 – Frequently asked questions ?
What is the KPMG selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the KPMG salary for freshers?
The average of 4 LPA – 8 LPA is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.