MarshMclennan Job Opportunity . The company is looking for the post of Analyst Accounting . Candidate having Commerce Graduate BCOM MCOM MBA can apply post.
Table of Contents
Complete details are given below:-
- Company – MarshMclennan
- Roles – Analyst Accounting
- Qualification – Commerce Graduate BCOM MCOM MBA
- Location – Mumbai
- Work Experience – 0-3
- Salary – 5 LPA – 6 LPA
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Marsh & McLennan is a global professional services firm that provides advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy, and people. The company operates through four main business segments: Marsh, Guy Carpenter, Mercer, and Oliver Wyman.
Marsh is the world’s leading insurance broker and risk advisor, providing insurance brokerage and risk management services to businesses and individuals around the world. Guy Carpenter is a global risk and reinsurance specialist, helping clients to manage risks arising from natural catastrophes, terrorism, cyberattacks, and other complex risks.
Mercer is a global consulting leader in talent, health, retirement, and investments, helping clients to improve their workforce, workplace, and investment performance. Oliver Wyman is a global management consulting firm that provides strategic advice and insights to clients across various industries.
Marsh & McLennan was founded in 1905 and is headquartered in New York City. The company has a global presence with operations in more than 130 countries and employs over 76,000 people worldwide. Marsh & McLennan is committed to delivering innovative solutions to help clients navigate the increasingly complex world of risk and uncertainty.
What you will be doing as an Analyst Accounting ?
- Perform financial analysis and prepare reports on financial performance to support decision-making by senior management.
- Conduct account reconciliations, monitor accounts payable and receivable, and manage the general ledger to ensure accurate financial reporting.
- Prepare and analyze financial statements, including income statements, balance sheets, and cash flow statements.
- Assist in the preparation of annual budgets and forecasts and monitor actual results against budgeted amounts.
- Support internal and external audits by providing necessary documentation and responding to inquiries from auditors.
SKILLS REQUIRED FOR Analyst Accounting
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to conduct financial analysis, interpret financial data, and identify trends and issues.
- Excellent communication skills to effectively convey financial information to non-financial stakeholders, including senior management.
- Solid understanding of accounting principles and practices, as well as financial reporting standards and regulations.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, including the ability to use functions, create macros, and analyze large data sets.
- Attention to detail and a strong commitment to accuracy, as well as the ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
|ALSO APPLY FOR
Genpact – Account Payable OTC – view & apply
Clarinat – General Accounting Specialist – VIEW & APPLY
CITI BANK – Fund Accounting – VIEW & APPHP – Intern – VIEW & APPLY
How To Apply For Job Analyst Accounting ?
To apply for the Analyst Accounting Job Opportunity interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY THROUGH THE BELOW LINK
Job Opportunity At Cielo Work From Home – Frequently Asked Question?
What is Analyst Accounting Selection Process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary at Analyst Accounting ?
The average salary 5LPA – 6 LPA is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.