Exciting Career Opportunities at McDermott for Associate FP&A Analyst Role. BCOM,MCOM,MBA candidates can apply for the post.
Table of Contents
Complete details are given below:-
- Company – McDermott
- Roles -Associate FP&A Analyst
- Qualifications – BCOM,MCOM,MBA
- Location – Chennai
- Work Experience – 0-3
- Salary -5.8 LPA – 8 LPA
ABOUT THE COMPANY
McDermott is a global engineering, procurement, construction, and installation (EPCI) company that provides comprehensive solutions for clients in the energy industry. The company has more than 90 years of experience in providing integrated solutions to customers in the oil and gas, petrochemical, and refining industries, among others.
McDermott’s mission is to provide innovative solutions that help its customers succeed in a sustainable manner, while also prioritizing safety, quality, and environmental responsibility. The company has a diverse and highly skilled workforce, with expertise in engineering, project management, and a range of technical disciplines.
McDermott’s services include engineering and design, procurement and supply chain management, fabrication, construction, and installation. The company has a strong track record in executing large-scale projects, including offshore platforms, subsea pipelines, and onshore facilities.
In addition to its EPCI services, McDermott also provides consulting services, technical training, and asset management services to help clients optimize their operations and improve performance.
Overall, McDermott is a leading EPCI company with a strong focus on providing innovative solutions and delivering value to its clients. With a long history of successful project execution and a commitment to safety and sustainability, McDermott is a trusted partner for clients in the energy industry.
Job Responsibility For Associate FP&A Analyst Role
- This is independent role and requires excellent communication skills, as the person would need to coordinate with many stakeholders / functions in the organization across different locations
- This involves Monthly / Quarterly actuals closing as well as Forecasting
- Consolidate with ‘Global Ops – People’ with information from Corporate, for review with Sr. Management
- Reporting Monthly actuals for Global assets – coordinate and request information from Mexico, Indonesia, China, Chennai, and Gurgaon teams for P&L monthly actuals, NWC, CFOA, CAPEX. Consolidate and submit to Corporate FP&A
- Quarterly LTF / Actuals – coordinate and request information from Mexico, Indonesia, China, Chennai, and Gurgaon teams for P&L monthly actuals, NWC, CFOA, CAPEX. Consolidate and submit to Corporate FP&A
- Monthly EXCOM deck – request quarterly LTF information from other Business Lines for DOE section, and consolidate with Global Ops by functions (Fabrication, Engineering, PED Support, etc.) for the purpose of FPM meeting
- Quarterly forecast – join the meetings to review the global asset forecast information. Consolidate global asset forecast information of P&L activities, NWC, CFOA, CAPEX, Headcount, review and explain delta vs. last forecast and Standard
- Standards review – review standard activities, DOE standard rates, and consolidate information by functions to review with senior management
- Asset impairment review – review Asset impairment for Global Asset group, for both Global Asset facilities and JV (QMW)
- Quarterly forecast consolidation – consolidate quarterly forecasted DOE information of all business lines by functions
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
Skills Required For Associate FP&A Analyst Role
- Financial analysis: FP&A analysts need to have strong financial analysis skills, including the ability to analyze financial statements, develop financial models, and perform variance analysis.
- Time management: FP&A Analysts need to be able to manage their time effectively, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines.
- Data analysis: Associate FP&A Analysts must be comfortable working with large data sets, be able to organize and interpret data, and use various analytical tools to provide insights to business leaders.
- Business acumen: Associate FP&A Analysts must have a strong understanding of business operations and strategy, and the ability to translate financial analysis into actionable insights.
- Technology skills: FP&A Analysts should be proficient in financial software and analytical tools, including Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and financial modeling software.
- Attention to detail: Financial analysis requires a high level of accuracy and attention to detail to ensure financial reports are error-free and accurate.
- Communication skills: FP&A analysts should be able to clearly communicate complex financial information to business leaders, both verbally and in writing.
HOW TO APPLY FOR McDermott RECRUITMENT 2023 ?
To apply for the McDermott Recruitment 2023 interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
|ALSO APPLY FOR|
AECOM- Project Accountant- VIEW & APPLY
Clariant- Genral Accounting Specialist- VIEW & APPLY
ArivuPro- Sales Executive- VIEW & APPLY
FEDEX – Financial Accountant/Financial Accountant – VIEW & APPLY
Ameriprise Financial- Financial Planning & Analyst- VIEW & APPLY
Colgate-Associate Analyst- Finance- VIEW & APPLY
ROLE-Associate FP&A Analyst
McDermott Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Question ?
What is the McDermott selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the McDermott salary for freshers?
The average of 5.8 LPA – 8 LPA is based on the reports of Glass door and Ambition Box.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Qualification|
|Hyderabad||10th Pass/12th Pass|
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.