Exciting Career Opportunities at Atkins for HR Analyst Role. Any Graduate, MBA ( HR ) candidates can apply for the post.
Table of Contents
Complete details are given below:-
- Company – Atkins
- Roles – HR Analyst
- Qualifications – Any Graduate, MBA ( HR )
- Location – Bangalore
- Work Experience – 0-3 Years
- Salary – 3 LPA – 5 LPA
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Atkins is a multinational engineering and design consultancy firm that provides a range of services across various sectors, including infrastructure, transportation, defense, energy, and water. The company was founded in 1938 and is headquartered in Epsom, Surrey, UK. Atkins has a global footprint with over 18,000 employees in offices across Asia, the Americas, Europe, and the Middle East.
The company has a strong commitment to sustainability and corporate responsibility. Atkins has implemented initiatives to reduce its carbon footprint, increase the use of renewable energy sources, and promote sustainable development. The company has also supported various philanthropic causes and initiatives through the Atkins Foundation, which focuses on promoting education, environmental sustainability, and social development.
Atkins offers a diverse range of services including engineering design, project management, program management, construction management, and digital solutions. Some of the company’s notable projects include the Dubai Metro, the Riyadh Metro, and the Sydney Metro. Atkins also provides consultancy services to government agencies, private sector clients, and non-governmental organizations.
Job Responsibility For HR Analyst Role
- Maintenance of appropriate systems for candidate attendance, feedback and reporting (LMS).
- Develop strong working relationships with internal stakeholders (L&D Manager, HRBP’s, SHRA’s), and the external learning partners of the organization (where appropriate).
- Accurate recording of employee training records on HR System.
- Management of course waiting lists to maximize attendance and financial efficiency of course.
- Organizing the delivery of numerous classroom based learning programme and the various logistical components which support this using regional admin resource where appropriate (liaising with candidates, organizing refreshments, booking venues, invites, tutors etc).
- Update HR System and e-file employee PDRs by liaising with HRConnect.
- Deal with employee enquiries around learning and manage suitable responses in a timely manner.
- Dealing with one off external learning requests – booking courses, dealing with suppliers and handling invoices.
- Provide administrative support including printing, collation and distribution of course materials.
- Production of reports from Oracle HR System.
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
Skills Required For HR Analyst Role
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong experience of learning and development or HR administration
- Strong computer skills across the full range of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Good organizational skills and ability to prioritize and balance conflicting priorities
- A good understanding of data protection
- Excellent attention to detail and high levels of process adherence
- An ability to work quickly and accurately to tight deadlines with limited supervision
- A professional manner and the ability to develop strong working relationships
- Able to use own initiative with a flexible “can-do” attitude and approach Confidentiality and the ability to handle sensitive situations with discretion and diplomacy
- Able to work to a high level of accuracy when inputting and interpreting data
HOW TO APPLY FOR Atkins 2023 ?
To apply for the Atkins 2023 interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
|ALSO APPLY FOR|
FEDEX – Financial Accountant/Financial AccountanT – VIEW & APPLY
Ameriprise Financial- Financial Planning & Analyst- VIEW & APPLY
Colgate-Associate Analyst- Finance- VIEW & APPLY
Franklin Templeton – Graduate Trainee Operations/ Trading Assistant – VIEW & APPLY
ADOBE WORK FROM HOME – Customer Success Account Manager – VIEW & APPLY
BNP PARIBAS- Fund Accounting- VIEW & APPLY
ROLE – HR Analyst
Atkins 2023 – Frequently Asked Question ?
What is the Atkins selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the Atkins salary for freshers?
The average of 3 LPA – 5 LPA is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Qualification|
|Hyderabad||10th Pass/12th Pass|
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.