Career Opportunities at Qualcomm for Accountant or GAOC Accountant Role. Commerce Graduate BCOM MCOM MBA Candidates can apply for these post.
Table of Contents
Complete details are given below:-
- Company – Qualcomm
- Roles – Accountant – GAOC Accountant
- Qualifications – Commerce Graduate/BCOM/ MCOM/MBA
- Location – Bangalore/Hyderabad
- Work Experience – 0 & 2 Year plus
- Salary – 4 LPA – 6 LPA
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Qualcomm is a global technology company that specializes in the design and development of semiconductors and wireless telecommunications products and services. The company was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in San Diego, California, USA.
Qualcomm’s products and services are used in various industries, including mobile devices, automotive, IoT (Internet of Things), and networking. The company is best known for its Snapdragon system-on-chips (SoCs), which power many of the world’s leading smartphones, tablets, and other mobile devices.
In addition to its hardware products, Qualcomm also provides software and services such as wireless infrastructure solutions, network management systems, and location-based services. The company is also involved in developing 5G technologies, which promise to deliver faster and more reliable wireless connectivity.
Qualcomm is a Fortune 500 company and employs over 40,000 people worldwide. The company has operations in more than 40 countries and is committed to innovation, research, and development, with a focus on making wireless technology more accessible, efficient, and sustainable.
|ALSO APPLY FOR|
EDB WORK FROM HOME-Account Receivable Executive- VIEW & APPLY
Phonepay-Financial Analyst- VIEW & APPLY
JLL-Account Payable- VIEW & APPLY
Smiths Detection- Financial Planning & Analyst ,Global Service- VIEW & APPLY
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES FOR ACCOUNTANT- GAOC ACCOUNTANT
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet short deadlines.
- Ability to identify potential risks and proactively address them with team lead/ manager.
- Stakeholder management, ability to communicate effectively, and situation handling.
- Research and resolve customer queries, TAX, and other IT issues by collaborating with other departments such as CS, TAX, AP, incentives etc.
SKILLS REQUIRED FOR ACCOUNTANT- GAOC ACCOUNTANT
- Excellent written and verbal communication, fluency in English.
- Has good fundamental organizational & prioritization skills.
- Quick learner, critical thinker & problem-solving skills.
|Get hired with confidence with our E-Book|
How to Ace Any Job Interview -Rs 99 – BUY NOW
Your Basic Guide to Acing Any Job Interview – Rs 59 – BUY NOW
RESUME SAMPLE TAMPLATES – RS99 – BUY NOW
The ultimate Resume guide -RS 99 – BUY NOW
HOW TO APPLY FOR QUALCOMM 2023 ?
To apply for the Qualcomm 2023 interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
Interested Candidates Can Apply Through the Apply Link Given Below
GAOC Accountant (Hyderabad)
QUALCOMM RECRIUTEMENT 2023 – Frequently Asked Question ?
What is the Qualcomm selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the Qualcomm salary for freshers?
The average of 4 LPA – 6 LPA is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.