Exciting Opportunity: Sharechat hiring Associate – HR Operations /Manager – Brand Solutions Success / Partner – Mid Market (Client). Any Graduate, MBA( HR) candidate can apply for the post.
Table of Contents
Complete details are given below:-
- Company –Sharechat
- Role -Associate – HR Operations /Manager – Brand Solutions Success / Partner – Mid Market (Client)
- Qualification – Any Graduate, MBA( HR)
- Experience – 1-5
- Location –Bangalore/Delhi /Chennai
- Salary – 4 LPA – 6 LPA
ShareChat is India’s largest homegrown social media company, with 400+ million monthly active users across all its platforms including Moj, a leading short video app which was launched in a record 30 hours.
Founded in October 2015, with a vision of building an inclusive community that encourages & empowers each individual to share their unique journey and valuable experiences with confidence.
ShareChat is valued at $5 bn. We are spearheading India’s internet revolution by building products through world-class AI & tech to evangelize the content ecosystem for India in regional languages.
We believe in complete ownership of problem-solving while committing to speed and integrity in everything we do. We place the utmost importance on user empathy & strive to work towards creating a world-class experience for them every day. Join us to drive how the next billion users will interact on the internet!
What You Will Be Doing As Associate – HR Operations
- End to end payroll processing (India).
- Responsible for Audit Processes and ensuring all audit reports are complete and ready for review in a timely manner
- Responsible for Monthly Compliances of PF, ESIC, PT, LWF, Social Security and other compliances that come up under various laws from time to time
- Responsible for planning and ensuring smooth and efficient year end processing of employee tax statements including and not limited to investment proof collection and timely issuance of Form 16
- Work with Consultant for Labor Law Compliance and keep oneself updated with local statutory requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed action
- Handle payroll operations for 1500 – 2000 employees , PF queries, PF transfer requests (online & Offline) from the employees and F&F processing
|ALSO APPLY FOR
BigBasket (Walk in)- Customer Support Associate- VIEW & APPLY
GITLAB WORK FROM HOME- Strategic Enterprise Account Executive – India- VIEW & APPLY
BDP TRAVEL Work from Home- Commercial Control- VIEW & APPLY
elsevier Work From Home- Education Executive – VIEW & APPLY
What You Will Be Doing As Manager – Brand Solutions Success ?
- You will be responsible for ensuring exceptional service delivery to our clients. Your primary goal will be to foster strong relationships with clients, anticipate their needs, and ensure their satisfaction with our brand campaigns.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships, serving as the main point of contact for client inquiries, requests, and issue resolution.
- Actively engaged with clients to understand their needs, objectives, and challenges, providing proactive and personalized solutions.
- Will have to execute brand campaigns and work with FMCG Clients majorly.
- Participate in client meetings, presentations, and proposals to showcase our capabilities and win new business.
- Analyze data and metrics to identify trends, patterns, and areas for improvement.
What You Will Be Doing As Partner – Mid Market (Client)?
- Achieving new business development growth and hitting sales targets
- Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensures its strong presence
- Build and promote strong,long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with the company’s clients and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue, and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the Director of Sales
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
Skills Required for the job
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be a listener, a presenter, and a people-person
- In-depth understanding of the company’s key clients and their position in the industry
- Basic computer skills, and experience with CRM software and the Microsoft Office Suite, with emphasis on superior Excel skills. Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
HOW TO APPLY FOR Sharechat 2023 ?
To apply for the Sharechat 2023 Off Campus Drive – interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to Sharechat company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY THROUGH THE BELOW LINK
Associate – HR Operations-bangalore location(2-5 years)
Manager – Brand Solutions Success -Delhi Location(1-5 years)
Partner – Mid Market (Client)-Chennai Location(1-4 years)
Sharechat – Frequently Asked Question?
What is the Sharechat selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for the post?
The average salary is 4 LPA – 6 LPA for the this role.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.