Exciting opportunity for Join SITA as an Analyst Accounting Operations: Job Opening Now Available at SITA. University Degree in Accounting or equivalent, or Higher College education in Business studies candidates can apply for the post.
Table of Contents
Complete details are given below:-
- Company -SITA
- Roles – Analyst Accounting Operations
- Qualifications – University Degree in Accounting or equivalent, or Higher College education in Business studies
- Location – Delhi, Gurgaon
- Work Experience – 0- 3years
- Salary – 4 LPA – 8 LPA
ABOUT THE COMPANY
SITA is a multinational company that provides IT and telecommunication solutions to the aviation industry. The company was founded in 1949 and is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland. SITA’s services and solutions include passenger processing, baggage management, airport operations management, border management, and aircraft communications and surveillance.
SITA operates in over 200 countries and territories worldwide and serves more than 2,800 customers, including airlines, airports, governments, and other aviation industry stakeholders. The company employs over 4,500 people globally and is owned by the air transport industry through the SITA Council, which includes representatives from airlines, airports, and other industry partners.
SITA is committed to innovation and investing in emerging technologies to enhance the passenger experience, improve operational efficiency, and increase cybersecurity. The company’s vision is to be the leading technology provider to the air transport industry, enabling a seamless passenger journey and a more sustainable future for aviation.
Job Responsibility For An Analyst Accounting Operations
- Conducting financial analysis and reporting on financial performance to inform decision-making processes.
- Managing and processing financial data, including accounts payable and accounts receivable, to ensure accuracy and compliance.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams, such as sales, operations, and IT, to provide financial insights and support for business initiatives.
- Developing and implementing financial controls and processes to ensure financial integrity and mitigate risk.
- Supporting the budgeting and forecasting processes to enable effective financial planning.
- Assisting with the preparation of financial statements and regulatory reporting requirements.
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
Skills Required For Analyst Accounting Operations
- Accounting and Finance: Strong understanding of accounting principles, financial analysis, and reporting.
- Analytical Skills: Ability to analyze financial data, identify trends, and make data-driven decisions.
- Attention to Detail: Ability to maintain accuracy and precision when working with financial data.
- Communication: Excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively communicate financial insights to stakeholders.
- Technology Skills: Proficiency in financial software systems, databases, and Microsoft Excel.
HOW TO APPLY FOR SITA 2023 ?
To apply for the SITA 2023 interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
|ALSO APPLY FOR|
McKinsey-Finance Associate- VIEW & APPLY
FLSMIDTH- AP- VIEW & APPLY
Altus Group- Associate Analyst- VIEW & APPLY
Fresh Prints Work From Home-Marketing Ad Associate- VIEW & APPLY
ITC – Talent Acquisition – VIEW & APPLY
Analyst Accounting Operations-Delhi, Gurgaon
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Qualification|
|Hyderabad||10th Pass/12th Pass|
SITA 2023 – Frequently Asked Question ?
What is the SITA selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the SITA salary for freshers?
The average of 4 LPA – 8 LPA is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
|INTERVIEW QUESTIONS||INTERVIEW QUESTION LINKS|
|Fresher Interview question||CLICK HERE FOR REALTIONSHIP MANGER INTERVIEW QUESTIONS|
|Customer Service||CLICK HERE FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE INTERVIEW QUESTIONS|
|Banking Interview||CLICK HERE FOR BANKING INTERVIEW QUESTIONS|
|Wipro Interview Question||CLICK HERE FOR WIPRO INTERVIEW QUESTIONS|
|Account Payable||CLICK HERE FOR ACCOUNT PAYABLE INTERVIEW QUESTIONS|
|Genpact Interview Question||CLICK HERE FOR GENPACT INTERVIEW QUESTIONS|
|Account Receivable||CLICK HERE FOR ACCOUNT RECEIVABLE INTERVIEW QUESTIONS|
|Finance||CLICK HERE FOR FINANCE INTERVIEW QUESTIONS|
|Management Trainee||CLICK HERE FOR MANAGEMENT TRAINEE INTERVIEW QUESTIONS|
|Marketing Interview||CLICK HERE FOR MARKETING INTERVIEW QUESTIONS|
|Realtionship Manager||CLICK HERE FOR REALTIONSHIP MANGER INTERVIEW QUESTIONS|
|HR Manager||CLICK HERE FOR HR MANGER INTERVIEW QUESTIONS|
|Common Interview||CLICK HERE FOR COMMON INTERVIEW QUESTIONS|
|Help Desk||CLICK HERE FOR HELP DESK INTERVIEW QUESTION|
|Account Manager||CLICK HERE FOR ACCOUNT MANAGER QUESTION|
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.