Exciting Career Opportunities at Twin Health for HR Specialist/Generalist Role. Any Graduate candidates can apply for the post.
Table of Contents
Complete details are given below:-
- Company – Twin Health
- Roles – HR Specialist/Generalist
- Qualifications – Any Graduate, MBA ( HR)
- Location -Chennai
- Work Experience -0-1
- Salary -4 LPA – 5 LPA
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Twin Health is a healthcare technology company that focuses on revolutionizing the field of personalized medicine. The company aims to provide individuals with actionable insights into their health and empower them to make informed decisions for their well-being. Twin Health combines advanced technologies, such as artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning, with genomic data and other health information to deliver personalized health recommendations. Their platform analyzes an individual’s genetic makeup, lifestyle factors, and medical history to generate personalized health profiles and provide tailored recommendations for nutrition, exercise, and preventive care. Twin Health strives to bridge the gap between genetics, data science, and healthcare to improve overall health outcomes and promote proactive and preventive approaches to wellness.
Job Responsibility For HR Specialist/Generalist Role
- Enhances the organizations human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues.
- Supports organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program, counselling HR Team on candidate selection, conducting and analysing exit interviews, and recommending changes.
- Ensures Statutory compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable laws.
- Co-ordination with Insurance companies – Medical Claims, Monthly employee’s enrolment process under various polices
- Prepares Employee separation notices and related documentation, and conducts exit interviews formalities
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
Skills Required For HR Specialist/Generalist
- HR Policies and Procedures: A strong understanding of HR policies, procedures, and best practices is crucial. This includes knowledge of employment laws and regulations, employee relations, performance management, compensation and benefits, and HR compliance.
- Recruitment and Selection: Proficiency in recruitment and selection processes is important. This includes experience with job postings, resume screening, interviewing techniques, candidate assessment, and onboarding.
- Employee Relations: The ability to build positive relationships with employees and address employee concerns and grievances is essential. This includes effective communication, conflict resolution, and fostering a positive work environment.
- HR Administration: Strong administrative skills, including attention to detail, organization, and documentation, are necessary for managing employee records, maintaining HR systems, processing HR-related paperwork, and ensuring compliance with legal requirements.
- Employee Engagement and Retention: Knowledge of strategies to enhance employee engagement, job satisfaction, and retention is valuable. This includes implementing employee recognition programs, conducting employee surveys, and fostering a positive work culture.
HOW TO APPLY FOR TWIN HEALTH RECRUITMENT 2023 ?
To apply for the Twin Health Recruitment 2023 interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
|ALSO APPLY FOR
Atlassian- People Operations Associate- Talent Acquisition- VIEW & APPLY
Branch International Work From HOME- Staff Accountant- VIEW & APPLY
American Express Work From Home- Support – Finance- VIEW & APPLY
SecurityScoreCard Work From home- Account Receivable Analyst- VIEW & APPLY
ROLE – Executive – HR Specialist/Generalist
Twin Health Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Question ?
What is the Twin Health selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the Twin Health salary for freshers?
The average of 4 LPA – 5 LPA is based on the reports of Glass door and Ambition Box.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.