WARNER BROS. DISCOVERY IS HIRING TALENT ACQUISITION ADVISOR – ANY GRADUATE / MBA
Warner Brons Discovery is hiring Talent Acquisition Advisor for Hyderabad Location . Any graduate / MBA passout candidate can apply for the post.
Table of Contents
Complete details are given below:-
- Company – Warner Brons Discovery
- Roles – Talent Acquisition Advisor
- Qualifications – Any Graduate / MBA
- Location – Hyderabad
- Work Experience – Fresher – 3 Years
- Salary – 4 lpa – 8 lpa
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Warner Bros. Discovery, Inc. (WBD) is an American multinational mass media and entertainment conglomerate headquartered in New York City. It was formed after the spin-off of WarnerMedia by AT&T, and its merger with Discovery, Inc. on April 8, 2022.
The company’s properties are divided into nine business units, including the flagship Warner Bros. film and television studios, comic book publisher DC Entertainment, Home Box Office, Inc. (which includes HBO), U.S. Networks (which includes the majority of the ad-supported cable networks of its predecessors, including Discovery, Scripps Networks, Turner Broadcasting, and Warner), CNN, Sports (which includes Motor Trend Group, AT&T SportsNet, TNT Sports, and Eurosport, among others), Global Streaming & Interactive Entertainment (which includes the Discovery+ and HBO Max streaming services, and video game publisher Warner Bros. Games), and International Networks. It also holds a minority stake in The CW and a majority stake in the Food Network (including its spin-off network Cooking Channel), all of which are alongside Nexstar Media Group, and the former alongside Paramount Global.
JOBS RESPONSIBILITY FOR TALENT ACQUISITION ADVISOR
• Build strong relationships with key P&C Partners.
• In response to business needs, manage full-cycle recruitment, which includes but is not limited to the following:
• Lead kick off meeting with hiring executives, to understand their business unit, department and position needs, and develop recruitment strategies to source, attract and recruit to fill key positions.
• In partnership with hiring executives, develop an effective interview and sourcing strategy, with an eye toward internal and diverse talent.
• Write engaging job postings to better attract target audience.
• Leverage tools to source viable candidates (Workday, Phenom, LinkedIn, etc.).
• Engage and assess candidates for company and position viability, providing the Hiring Manager with candidate shortlists that are diverse and representative.
• Partner with hiring executive on candidate slate from initial presentation to finalist selection, coaching them to develop new practices and capabilities with regards to interviews and selection procedures.
• Negotiate salary terms and process subsequent offer details.
• Build and leverage network (business resource groups, professional organizations) to become a subject matter expert and continually grow and develop talent pipeline.
• Attend key industry/function related events where relevant.
• Proactively support, educate and advocate for internal talent.
• Participate in special projects that support continuous business process improvement.
• Work with Early Careers to identify early careers opportunities where appropriate within the region.
• Work closely with Operations to ensure that a superior candidate experience reflective of our values is being adhered to across all recruitment.
• Update and manage WBD’s ATS (Workday) on a timely basis to ensure accurate reporting on statistics on time to fill, costs, and source of hire.
• Keep up to date with industry news.
• Solid recruitment experience either in-house and/or in recruitment agencies
• Skilled in project management (able to effectively manage expectations, follow timelines, and communicate progress).
• Excellent both written and spoken English skills.
• Able to influence hiring executives with regards to recruitment practice and selection activities.
• Strong work ethic, accountability, and ownership of work. Able to multi-task and self-prioritise.
• Capable of absolute discretion and confidentiality.
• A sense of urgency and pace with a strong customer satisfaction focus, able to build effective relationships and collaborate with a wide variety of individuals. Commercial – curious about the business and actively influences and contributes to discussions
• Willing to challenge and debate issues that matter
• Clear thinking – willing to make sound and prompt decisions
• Credible and results driven – able to lead major projects and change programmes.
• Role models WBD values.
HOW TO APPLY FOR WARNER BROS. DISCOVERY OFFCAMPUS DRIVE 2023 ?
To apply for the Warner Brons Discovery 2023 Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to Warner Brons Discovery official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verfication.
Frequently asked question at Warner Brons Discovery For Talent Acquisition Advisor Job?
What is the Warner Brons Discovery selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the Warner Brons Discovery salary for freshers?
The average of 4 lpa – 8 lpa is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.