Exciting Opportunity: HR Internship at Wishtree for Aspiring HR Professionals.Any Graduate, MBA (HR ) candidate can apply for the job.
Table of Contents
The complete details of this jobs are as follows :
- Company – Wishtree
- Role –HR INTERN
- Qualification – Any Graduate, MBA (HR )
- Experience – Fresher
- Location –Pune
- Salary – Upto 25 K PM
Wishtree is a Software Development and Technology Consulting company specializing in Web & Mobile, IT Consulting, Software Development, Outsourcing, Business Intelligence, and Analytics Solutions. We are technology partners for companies likes World Bank, United Nations, International Organization for Migration (UN Migration Agency), Vodafone, Amdocs, 3ie (funded by Gates Foundation), Rexel, UNB and ASCI.
With a team of experienced programmers and domain experts, we follow best industry practices and deliver successful implementations to improve operational efficiency throughout business processes, remaining focused on delivering value at all times
Wishtree’s key goal is that each of our customers becomes a reference customer and we work hard to consistently towards it. Wishtree invests extensive time and effort to ensure that Wishtree employees have opportunities to learn and grow and thus provide high class services to our customers each time. We significantly focus on nurturing the right talent and this in turn enables us to provide high quality services and solutions to all our customers. We understand the importance of having the right information at the right time to make the right decision. As simple as that sounds, we know how difficult it can be to access the right information to gain accurate insights.Hence we provide unequalled ability to combine technical expertise with business understanding to address this requirement.
What You Will Be Doing As HR INTERN?
- Assisting in the planning, coordination, and execution of employee engagement events and activities.
- Providing support to enhance employee satisfaction and motivation.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to identify and address solutions for work culture challenges and opportunities.
- Participating in employee feedback initiatives and assisting in analyzing the results to identify areas for improvement.
- Assisting with internal communications related to employee engagement initiatives.
|ALSO APPLY FOR|
H&M- Sales Advisor/Visual Merchandiser- VIEW & APPLY
3i Infotech (Walk in)- KYC Co-Ordinator/Data Entry /CCE- VIEW & APPLY
BMC SOFTWARE – STAFF ACCOUNTANT – VIEW & APPLY
TransUnion – Financial Analyst , Consultant FP&A – VIEW & APPLY
Skills Required For HR INTERN
- Enthusiasm and passion for creating a positive work culture.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Confidence in public speaking and the ability to engage an audience.
- Ability to work effectively in a team and collaborate with diverse stakeholders.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Prior experience in event planning or employee engagement activities (preferred but not required) in college events.
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
HOW TO APPLY FOR Wishtree 2023 ?
To apply for the Wishtree 2023 Off Campus Drive – interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to Wishtree company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY THROUGH THE BELOW LINK
HR INTERN-PUNE LOCATION
Wishtree – Frequently Asked Question ?
What is the Wishtree selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for the post?
The average salary is Upto 25 K PM for the this role.
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.