Join Advance auto parts. The company is looking for the post of Accounting Analyst . Commerce Graduate BCOM MCOM Candidate can apply this post.
Table of Contents
Complete details are given below:-
- Company – Advance auto parts
- Role – Accounting Analyst
- Qualification -Commerce Graduate BCOM MCOM
- Location – Hyderabad
- Work Experience – 0-4
- Salary – 4 LPA – 6 LPA
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Advance Auto Parts is a leading automotive aftermarket parts provider in North America. The company was founded in 1932 & is headquartered in Raleigh, North Carolina. Advance Auto Parts operates over 4,800 stores and serves both professional installers and do-it-yourself customers.
The company offers a wide range of automotive parts and accessories, including batteries, brakes, engine parts, filters, fluids, suspension and steering, & more. They also provide a variety of services, including battery testing and installation, oil and battery recycling, and loaner tools.
Advance Auto Parts is committed to providing quality parts and excellent customer service. They offer a price match guarantee &a loyalty program, as well as online shopping & same-day delivery options.
In addition to its retail operations, Advance Auto Parts also operates an e-commerce platform, where customers can shop for auto parts and accessories online. The company also has a strong presence on social media, providing customers with helpful tips, product information, and more.
What you will be doing as Accounting Analyst ?
- Provide analysis for Accounting management and business unit teams to determine financial liabilities and prepare appropriate accruals.
- Perform analytical reviews and interpretation of financial data and provide understandable explanations to non-financial business partners.
- Produce reports for other departments within the Corporate Support Center
- Review and reconcile sales activity to ensure accuracy and resolve variances in accordance with established controls
- Prepare journal entries and assigned account reconciliations on a period basis according to established schedule. Follow up with appropriate individuals for any needed corrections and prepares journal entries accordingly.
- Prepare customer rebate calculations, analyses and period end journal entries to ensure the general ledger accurately reflects income recognition and vendor receivables
- Preparing rebate payment in different method of transactions to customers (Account to Credit, EFT, BlackHawk, EAP)
- Prepare and maintain schedules and supporting documentation needed for management, internal and external reporting, internal and external auditors, and SOX requirements.
- Assist in quarterly reviews/year-end audits with internal and external auditors
QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR ACCOUNTING ANALYST ?
- Advanced Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, AS/400 and Oracle skills.
- Strong analytical, organizational, conflict solving and negotiation skills.
- Extraordinary interpersonal skills to work in conjunction with other departments, vendors and internal and external customers.
- Must be a team player who also works well independently.
- Must be able to analyze data, draw conclusions, interpret results, and make recommendations with respect to incentive calculations.
- Must be able to read, analyze, interpret and comprehend common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in both an oral and written manner to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies or members of the business community.
- Must be able to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to top management, external department heads, customers, clients and other employees.
|ALSO APPLY FOR|
Genpact – Account Payable OTC – view & apply
Deloitte– Technical/Functional Senior Consultant– VIEW & APPLY
CITI BANK – Fund Accounting – VIEW & APPLY
IBM– Finance & Adminstration– VIEW & APPLY
How To Apply For Advance auto parts(Accounting Analyst) ?
To apply for the Accenture Job Opportunity interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY THROUGH THE BELOW LINK
LOCATION – Hyderabad
Job Opportunity At Advance auto parts- Frequently Asked Question?
What is the Advance auto parts Selection Process?
The Technical/Functional Senior Consultant will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary at Advance auto parts ?
The average salary 4 LPA – 6 LPA is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.