Straumann Group off Campus Drive 2023 for Account Receivable Role. Graduate or Post Graduate in Commerce candidates can apply for the post.
Table of Contents
Straumann Group off Campus Drive – Overview
- Company – Straumann Group
- Role – Account Receivable
- Qualification – Graduate or Post Graduate in Commerce
- Experience – 1 Year plus
- Location – Mumbai
- Salary – 5 LPA – 8 LPA
ABOUT Straumann Group COMPANY
The Straumann Group is a leading global provider of dental implant solutions and oral tissue regeneration products. Founded in 1954 and headquartered in Basel, Switzerland, the company has established itself as a trusted name in the field of implant dentistry. The Straumann Group offers a comprehensive range of products and services for dental professionals, including dental implants, prosthetics, digital dentistry solutions, and biomaterials. With a strong focus on innovation and research, the company continuously strives to advance the field of implantology and improve patient outcomes. The Straumann Group operates in over 100 countries and collaborates with dental professionals worldwide to deliver high-quality dental solutions. Through its commitment to excellence, clinical evidence, and customer support, the Straumann Group has gained a reputation for delivering innovative and reliable dental solutions to restore smiles and improve oral health.
Straumann Group off Campus Drive – Roles & Responsibilities For Account Receivable
- Maintaining the billing system
- Generating account statements and monthly reconciliations and hygiene of Ledgers/statements.
- Performing account reconciliations
- Reminder for Overdue to Customer and Sales team and vigorous follow-up for overdue and long due outstanding.
- Maintaining accounts receivable files and records
- Producing monthly financial and management reports for Overdue AR and Legal Cases.
- Investigating and resolving any irregularities or enquiries
- Credit Control for Overdue and Long due customers.
- Assisting in general financial management and analysis
|ALSO APPLY FOR
Amazon – Digital Associate – VIEW & APPLY
Siemens – Process Associate – VIEW & APPLY
Wipro – Process Associate, Service Desk Analyst, Associate – VIEW & APPLY
ZOHO – Product Marketers – VIEW & APPLY
Straumann Group off Campus Drive – Skills Required For Account Receivable
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in financial data management.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills to prioritize and meet payment deadlines.
- Proficiency in accounting software and systems for recording and reconciling receivable transactions.
- Effective communication skills to interact with clients and internal stakeholders regarding payment-related inquiries and issues.
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities to resolve discrepancies and identify potential risks or delinquencies.
- Knowledge of accounting principles and regulations to ensure compliance with financial standards and reporting requirements.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and maintain positive relationships with clients to facilitate timely payment collection.
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
HOW TO APPLY FOR Straumann Group off Campus Drive 2023 ?
To apply for the Straumann Group off Campus Drive– interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to Straumann Group company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY THROUGH THE BELOW LINK
Account Receivable Role – Mumbai
|Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Straumann Group off Campus Drive 2023 – Frequently Asked Question?
What is the Straumann Group selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for the post?
The average salary is 5 LPA – 8 LPA for the this role.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.