TTEC Careers, Work from Home : hiring As Financial Analyst Role.BS in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or related Candidates can apply for the post.
Table of Contents
TTEC Careers, Work from Home – Overview
- Company – TTEC WORK FROM HOME
- Role – Financial Analyst
- Qualification – BS in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or related
- Experience –1 year plus
- Location – REMOTE ( HIRING OFFICE AHMEDABAD)
- Salary – 4LPA-6LPA
TTEC Careers, Work from Home – ABOUT COMPANY
TTEC, formerly known as TeleTech, is a global customer experience and technology services company that specializes in providing customer engagement and digital transformation solutions. Founded in 1982, TTEC offers a wide range of services, including customer service outsourcing, contact center management, customer experience consulting, technology implementation, and analytics solutions. The company leverages advanced technologies and data-driven insights to help businesses create exceptional customer experiences and improve operational efficiency. With a diverse workforce spread across various countries, TTEC serves clients in different industries, such as telecommunications, healthcare, financial services, and technology. TTEC’s dedication to innovation, customer-centricity, and talent management has earned it a reputation as a trusted partner for organizations seeking to optimize their customer interactions and drive business growth in the digital era.
TTEC Careers, Work from Home – Financial Analyst Responsibilities
- Provide oversight, guidance, and strategic insight for specific areas of our Digital practice
- Prepare the Annual Operating Budget and Quarterly forecasts for supported departments
- Prepare consolidated reporting packages with review of main metrics, business plans, and trend analysis identifying variances to budget and historical comparisons for Senior Management
- Support recurring and ad-hoc global/regional reporting
- Assess where there are opportunities for improvement and risk mitigation
- Work with existing reporting packages but also improve outputs and highlight potential efficiencies
- Facilitate a collaborative solutions and process improvement
|ALSO APPLY FOR|
Qualcomm- Finance Analyst/ Accounting Processor- VIEW & APPLY
WNS work from home- Consultant – Solutions – (F&A) – VIEW & APPLY
Future Generali-Executive, Senior Executive-VIEW & APPLY
IFF-Consumer Insight Analyst-VIEW & APPLY
TTEC Careers, Work from Home –Skills Required
- Knowledge of the Microsoft suite (especially Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets) and PowerPoint)
- Reporting and analysis experience, adept with large datasets and comfortable with statistics and modeling
- Experience presenting information to senior leadership and comfortable with creating a variety of visual representations of data in a clear format (tables, graphs)
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
HOW TO APPLY FOR TTEC Careers, Work from Home?
To apply for the TTEC Careers, Work from Home– interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to TTEC Careers, Work from Home company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY THROUGH THE BELOW LINK
Financial Analyst-Remote (Hiring office located in Ahmedabad)
|Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.|
TTEC Careers, Work from Home – Frequently Asked Question ?
What is the TTEC Work from Home selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for the post?
The average salary is 4LPA-6LPA for the this role.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.