Job Vacancy at NielsenIQ for the role of Revenue Associate / Senior Research Executive.The vacancy at the company are for the candidate who are graduate in commerce/ Bcom/ Mcom/ MBA / BBA. The location for the job is Pune and Bangalore.
Table of Contents
Complete details are given below:-
- Company – NielsenIQ
- Roles – Revenue Associate / Senior Research Executive.
- Qualifications – Commerce Graduate/ Bcom / Mcom / MBA / BBA
- Location – Pune / Bangalore
- Work Experience – 1-4 Years
- Salary – 4 Lpa – 5 Lpa
ABOUT THE COMPANY
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that offers retail and consumer intelligence services and solutions. Software, Technology, Analytics & BI, Services Claim Profile Basic Information NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company providing the most complete and trusted view of consumers and markets in 90 countries covering 90% of the world’s population. Focusing primarily on consumer packaged goods manufacturers and fast-moving consumer packaged goods and retailers, they give customers the power to defy what’s possible. Their approach allows us to connect the dots that others can’t see and build the bigger picture that others miss.
|ALSO APPLY FOR |
AMAZON – View & Apply
NTT DATA – View & Apply
MEESHO – View & Apply
CAPGEMINI – View & Apply
NOKIA – View & Apply
JOB RESPONSIBILITY FOR REVENUE ASSOCIATE – PUNE
- Administer sales contract and order processing for the region in scope in coordination with Client Sales
- Prepare billing runs and perform month-end activities related to revenue and receivables
- Work with BASES Global Controlling team to support their deliverable, including: Customer invoicing, credit management, and customer credit verification
- Accounts Receivable management including cash collection and allocation
- Revenue recognition
- Support revenue closing activities, including accruals, provisions, and reconciliations, are appropriate and accurate and are performed in accordance with US-GAAP/Stat rules, Global COE processes, and in alignment with the Markets Controllers
- Perform revenue recognition in accordance with US-GAAP criteria and maintain relevant documentation for auditing purposes
- Ensure revenue accounting is appropriate and accurate and is performed in accordance with US-GAAP
- Provide regional input on revenue reporting to the BASES Global Controller
- Perform the controls on revenue processes in scope and ensure adequate controllership is maintained at all times; flag to the BASES Global Controller in exceptional cases
- Ensure regional statutory compliance related to revenue accounting; monitor and provide guidance on related statutory and tax accounting, reporting, and audit
- Identify and recommend process improvements to evolve the revenue function
- Work closely with peer group in the Revenue Controlling COE incl. the hub.
- Link in with FP&A and Consolidation teams on the closing schedule, accounting services, and consolidated accounts, with a specific focus for Revenue-related activities
- Work with Group Controller on compliance and governance
- Partner with Client Sales administration team
- Partner with Market Controllers and team (closing cut-off dates, journals, supporting documentation, and local GAAP requirements)
- Legal/Contracts Administration locally (if applicable)
- Internal & External Audit
SKILLS REQUIRED REVENUE ASSOCIATE – PUNE
●Experience working with remote counterparts
●Degree in Finance or Accounting preferred
● Fluency in English and local language mandatory; third regional language preferred
● 1-2 yrs experience working in billing clients in multinational, multi-cultural environment
● Experience working in Finance & some legal contract exposure preferred
JOB RESPONSIBILITY FOR SENIOR RESEARCH EXECUTIVE – BANGALORE
- Technical: acquire knowledge of both RMS solutions by attending requisite training
- Financial Management: participate in financial discussions with team leader and provide necessary inputs
- Maintain accurate, complete, up-to-date, and insightful client business profiles to be shared with senior management.
- Maintain a client service orientation by managing the day-to-day administration of client service activities and coordinating on analysis and reporting of assigned research projects.
- Client Management: undertake analysis for RMS and handle clients’ queries.
- Serve as primary contact to assigned client contacts on ad-hoc analyses and understand and respond to questions on content, basic data issues/questions, report generation,etc
- Assist senior staff in delivering quality services to clients and ensure the services provided to clients are timely and precise according to client business needs and specifications and at the same time meeting the company’s quality standards
- Provide & quote in office & quot; research, administrative and operational support to senior staff
- Be directly accountable for work conducted for their nominated clients in terms of analyses, charting, etc. and perform quality checks on all reports for alignment to request accuracy and correctness
SKILLS REQUIRED SENIOR RESEARCH EXECUTIVE – BANGALORE
● Working knowledge of research techniques and methodologies
● Plus point: Working knowledge of statistics and multivariate analysis
● Knowledge of RMS is a plus.
● 2 to 4 years’ experience in FMCG / Service / Retail industry
● Effective communication skills
● Strong Client Focus and Proactiveness
● Strong command on Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
HOW TO APPLY FOR NIELSENIQ CAMPUS JOB – 2023 ?
To apply for the NielsenIQ Vacancy for 2023 interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verfication.
CLICK THE BELOW LINK TO APPLY FOR THE POST
REVENUE ASSOCIATE – PUNE
SENIOR RESEARCH EXECUTIVE – BANGALORE
Nielseniq Off Campus Job Vacancy 2023 – Frequently Asked Question ?
What is the Nielseniq selection process?
The selection process in this job will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the salary for post at Nielseniq ?
The average salary for the job is 4 Lpa – 5 Lpa it is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.