Job update : Human Resource Business Partner & Sales Manager Vacancy at Yulu bike . Any Graduate, MBA ( HR ) candidate can apply for the post.
Table of Contents
Complete details are given below:-
- Company – Yulu bike
- Role -Human Resource Business Partner & Sales Manager
- Qualification – Any Graduate, MBA ( HR )
- Experience –1-2 years
- Location – Mumbai/Bangalore/Delhi
- Salary –4 LPA – 6 LPA
Yulu is an Indian-based micro-mobility platform that offers shared electric bicycles (e-bikes) and electric scooters (e-scooters) for short-distance transportation in urban areas. With a focus on sustainability and convenience, Yulu aims to provide an affordable and eco-friendly alternative to traditional modes of transportation. Through the Yulu mobile app, users can easily locate and unlock available e-bikes and e-scooters for their rides. By leveraging electric mobility and smart infrastructure, Yulu promotes last-mile connectivity, helping users commute between transit hubs, residential areas, and commercial centers. The platform emphasizes user safety by providing regular vehicle maintenance and safety features like helmets. Yulu’s goal is to create a comprehensive urban mobility ecosystem by collaborating with city governments, transit authorities, and private enterprises. By reducing carbon emissions and promoting sustainable transportation options, Yulu contributes to a cleaner and greener future for urban environments.
What You Will Be Doing As Human Resource Business Partner
- Developing the HR agenda with strategies, policies, and practices.
- Monitoring and Improving employee productivity by following best practices and effective methodologies.
- Managing staff wellness initiatives to enhance employee engagement.
- Bridge the relations between employees and management.
- Evaluating staffing needs of both Yulu and Yuzen.
- Spearhead the recruitment efforts as and when required.
- Coordinate with different business stakeholders to understand and cater to the requirements of the organization.
- Coordinate with the central teams in Bangalore to oversee the HR requirements.
- Conclude all paperwork related to Staff Joining and onboarding.
- Manage new employees’ details in HRMS (Human Resource Management System).
- Evaluating employees’ skill development/educational needs and designing programs to meet them.
- Handle Audits – Both internal & external.
|ALSO APPLY FOR
Citi-Application Support VIEW & APPLY
Colt Technology- Analyst, FP&A- VIEW & APPLY
DNV- Intern- VIEW & APPLY
ThermoFisher Scientific- HR Analyst- VIEW & APPLY
Ditdash Meredith Work From HOME- Financial Analyst- VIEW & APPLY
What You Will Be Doing As Sales Manager
- Retain and expand the company’s base of customers for retail product so as to ensure repeat business or referrals
- Maximize sales through a network and relationships to ensure strong business
- Develop and maintain strong liaisons with the clients for repeat business or referrals.
- Ensure the files are processed from login stage to disbursement and liaise with internal departments (Operations and Finances Company) for completion.
- Optimize team productivity by effectively managing the team so as to assure achievement of team results and thereby meet the business targets and profitability of the area.
- Align with the team on ground lead generation activities for Sales.
- Lead and supervise the team for the implementation of the growth agenda through appropriate training, motivation and deployment strategies
- Constantly keep abreast on market trends and competitor intelligence so as to build and develop effective sales and marketing strategies
- Use understanding of the markets / competition / process and products available in the markets to provide positive feedback to the central product and policy team to stay ahead in the market.
Skills Required for the job
- Open/Honest and good work ethic
- Problem-solving proficiency
- Critical thinker and an Organizer
- Collaborate with teams and be positive-minded
- Superb communication in verbal, written, and e-mail form
Increase your selection chances Apply jobs base on your Location Qualification & Experience CLICK HERE
HOW TO APPLY FOR Yulu bike 2023 ?
To apply for the Yulu bike 2023 Off Campus Drive – interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to Yulu bike company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY THROUGH THE BELOW LINK
Human Resource Business Partner-mumbai location
Sales Manager-Bangalore location
Human Resources Business Partner-Delhi Location
|Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Yulu bike – Frequently Asked Question?
What is the Yulu bike selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and HR interviews.
What is the average salary for the post?
The average salary is 4 LPA – 6 LPA for the this role.
Apply for all Government Jobs Across India CLICK HERE
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job information