Build your career with EXL(walkin) as an Finance Executive role. BCOM,MCOM candidates can apply for these post.
Table of Contents
Complete details are given below:-
- Company – EXL WALKIN
- Roles – Finance Executive
- Qualification – BCOM,MCOM
- Location – Noida
- Work Experience – 2-4 years
- Salary – 4 LPA- 5 LPA
ABOUT THE COMPANY
EXL is a global analytics and digital solutions company that partners with clients to improve business outcomes and unlock growth. Bringing together deep domain expertise with robust data, powerful analytics, cloud, and AI, we create agile, scalable solutions and execute complex operations for the world€™s leading corporations in industries including insurance, healthcare, banking and financial services, media, and retail, among others. Focused on driving faster decision-making and transforming operating models, EXL was founded on the core values of innovation, collaboration, excellence, integrity and respect.
JOBS RESPONSIBILITY FOR FINANCE Executive
The following are the role and responsibilities for FINANCE EXECUTIVE :
- General entries, Fixed assets, intercompany Reconciliation, balance sheet reconciliation.
- Recording and maintenance of Fixed Assets. FA Sub ledger to General ledger reconciliations.
- Month-end close activities, posting of journals, Recording Prepayments / Accruals.
- Compliance: Ensuring that the company is compliant with all relevant financial regulations and laws. This may involve monitoring changes in financial regulations, updating internal policies and procedures, and providing guidance to other departments to ensure compliance.
SKILLS REQUIRED FOR FINANCE EXECUTIVE
- Financial analysis: Ability to analyze financial data and identify trends, including knowledge of financial ratios and accounting principles.
- Attention to detail: Strong attention to detail is necessary for ensuring the accuracy of financial data, reports, and statements.
- Communication skills: Effective communication skills are necessary for collaborating with other departments, presenting financial information, and building relationships with stakeholders.
- Time management: Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities, meet deadlines, and prioritize work effectively.
- Technical skills: Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and other financial software is essential for a Finance Associate, as well as the ability to learn and adapt to new software and systems.
|Also Apply For |
Standard Chartered – Financial Market Sales – VIEW & APPLY
ABB – View & Apply
EY – View & Apply
Amazon – View & Apply
Nokia – View & Apply
Teleperformance – View & Apply
How To Apply For EXL(Walk in)Recruitment 2023 ?
To apply for Exl Walk in the Recruitment 2023 , interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTRESTED CANDIDATE CAN WALK IN THROUGH THE BELOW ADDRESS
Date and Time – 30th March, 11.00 AM – 2.00 PM
Venue – A18, Noida sector 59, Nearest metro station will be Noida sector 59.
Contact – Neha Karakoti
EXL (Walk in) – Frequently Asked Question?
What is EXL Selection Process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the average salary at EXL for freshers?
The average of 4LPA- 5 LPA is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organisation. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recuritment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.