HCL Walk-in Drive for Banking Process .The qualification for the job is Any Graduate, BCOM. The location for the post is Chennai
Table of Contents
Complete details are given below:-
- Company -HCL Walk-in
- Roles -Banking Process
- Qualifications – Any Graduate, BCOM
- Location – Chennai
- Work Experience -1-4
- Salary – 3 LPA – 5 LPA
ABOUT THE COMPANY
HCL Technologies Limited (HCL) is a multinational technology company headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India. It was founded in 1976 and has grown to become one of the largest IT services companies in the world.
HCL provides a wide range of services and solutions to businesses across various industries, including IT consulting, software development, engineering services, infrastructure management, and digital transformation. It has a global presence with operations in more than 50 countries and serves clients in industries such as banking and financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, retail, and telecommunications.
In recent years, HCL has been recognized for its innovative and customer-centric approach to technology solutions. It has been ranked among the top 20 IT services companies in the world by revenue and has received numerous awards for its leadership, customer service, and employee engagement.
HCL is committed to sustainability and corporate social responsibility, and its initiatives include community development, education, and environmental conservation programs.
|ALSO APPLY FOR |
Godrej Industries– View & Apply
ICE- View & Apply
Narayana Health- View & Apply
Hyundai Motor View & Apply
Flutter International- View & Apply
JOB RESPONSIBILITY FOR BANKING PROCESS
- The candidate shall be responsible for the completion of the assigned tasks on a daily and weekly basis and shall ensure the correctness and accuracy of the transaction.
- The candidate shall adhere to process SOPs and guidelines and ensure that all the procedures are followed while completing the transactions assigned.
- Shall be responsible for ensuring the timeliness of Delivery of transaction (TAT & AHT)
- Shall ensure that the quality of the transactions processed is within the desired thresholds
SKILLS REQUIRED FOR BANKING PROCESS
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English is a must
- Good Analytical skills, Logical reasoning, and attention to detail
- Graduation in any discipline
- Good understanding of Insurance principles
- Good Typing/ keyboard skills
- Well versed with MS office applications
- Should be a team player with good interpersonal skills
HOW TO APPLY FOR HCL(WALK-IN)RECRUITMENT JOB – 2023 ?
To apply for the HCL(WALK-IN) RECRUITMENT Job, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATE CAN WALK IN THROUGH THE BELOW ADDRESS
Date & Time: 31st March , 9.30 AM – 5.30 PM
venue:Gate 1, SDB 3(cafe), ELCOT SEZ Unit -I Special Economic Zone 602/3, Shollinganallur Medavakkam High Road, Sholinganallur. Chennai – 600 119
HCL(Walk in) – Frequently Asked Question?
What is HCL Selection Process?
The selection process in this job will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the average salary at HCL for freshers?
The average of 3 LPA – 5 LPA is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.