Godrej Industries is hiring Finance/ Account Trainee role for B.com candidate with 1-3 year of experience.
Table of Contents
Complete details are given below:-
- Company – Godrej Industries
- Roles – Finance/ Account Trainee
- Qualifications – B.com
- Location – Hyderabad
- Work Experience – 1-3 Years
- Salary – 3 LPA – 5 LPA
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Godrej Industries is a diversified conglomerate with a presence in various industries such as consumer goods, real estate, appliances, and agriculture. The company was founded in India in 1897 by Ardeshir Godrej and Pirojsha Godrej. It is now led by Adi Godrej, the third generation of the Godrej family.
Godrej Industries has several subsidiaries, including Godrej Consumer Products, Godrej Properties, Godrej Agrovet, and Godrej & Boyce. The company has a strong focus on sustainability and social responsibility, with initiatives such as reducing its carbon footprint and promoting education and healthcare in underprivileged communities.
Godrej Industries has a presence in over 80 countries and is known for its innovative products and services. The company has received numerous awards for its excellence in various fields, including the Asia Responsible Entrepreneurship Award and the Business Today Best Company to Work For award.
|ALSO APPLY FOR |
Narayana Health – Finance & Account Trainee – VIEW & APPLY
Hyundai Motor – INTERNSHIP – VIEW & APPLY
Uniphore – HR OPEARATION – VIEW & APPLY
Phenom– View & Apply
Relaxo – View & Apply
JSW Walkin- View & Apply
JC Penney- View & Apply
Flutter International- View & Apply
JOB RESPONSIBILITY FOR FINANCE/ ACCOUNTS TRAINEE ROLE
- To work on reconciliation of bank statement and vendor ledger.
- Attending to debit/credit notes against the Channel Partners.
- Should be good at accounting knowledge.
- Manufacturing Industry background or Articleship experience.
- Candidate should be a quick learner with good understanding of various concepts in finance & Accounts
- Able to grasp fast & gel well with the team with good communication
SKILLS REQUIRED FOR FINANCE/ ACCOUNTS TRAINEE ROLE
- Well versed with MS Office and eager to learn faster about Accounting packages like SAP.
- Good Logical and analytical skills
- Excellent Communication and Presentation skill
- Eager to learn about Direct / Indirect Taxation – TDS, TCS, GST, etc.
HOW TO APPLY FOR GODREJ INDUSTRIES OFF CAMPUS JOB – 2023 ?
To apply for the GODREJ INDUSTRIES 2023 Off Campus Job, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the GODREJ INDUSTRIES company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATE CAN MAIL THEIR RESUME TO GIVEN MAIL ID BELOW
Interested Candidates can share their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com
Godrej Industries Off Campus Hiring 2023 – Frequently Asked Question ?
- What industries is Godrej Industries involved in?
Godrej Industries is involved in various industries such as consumer goods, real estate, appliances, and agriculture.
- Who founded Godrej Industries?
Godrej Industries was founded by Ardeshir Godrej and Pirojsha Godrej in 1897 in India.
- Who leads Godrej Industries now?
Godrej Industries is currently led by Adi Godrej, the third generation of the Godrej family.
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.