Job Opportunity At Black Rock Hiring Analyst, Relationship Manager – Client Service for Graduate/ Post Graduate MBA in Finance Passout candidate. The location for the post is Mumbai .For more information about the role please go through our post carefully.
Table of Contents
Complete details are given below:-
- Company – Black Rock
- Roles – Analyst, Relationship Manager – Client Service
- Qualifications – Graduate/ Post Graduate / MBA – Finance
- Location – Mumbai
- Work Experience – 1-2 Years
- Salary – 3 LPA – 5 LPA
ABOUT THE COMPANY
BlackRock, Inc. is an American multi-national investment company based in New York City. Founded in 1988, initially as a risk management and fixed income institutional asset manager, BlackRock is the world’s largest asset manager, with US$10 trillion in assets under management as of January 2022. BlackRock operates globally with 70 offices in 30 countries, and clients in 100 countries. Along with Vanguard and State Street, BlackRock is considered to be one of the Big Three index fund managers that dominate America.
At BlackRock, they are all connected by one mission: to help more and more people experience financial well-being. The companies clients, and the people they serve, are saving for retirement, paying for their children’s educations, buying homes and starting businesses. Their investments also help to strengthen the global economy: support businesses small and large; finance infrastructure projects that connect and power cities; and facilitate innovations that drive progress.
|ALSO APPLY FOR |
SBI – View & Apply
Ford – View & Apply
Holcim – View & Apply
HexaWare – View & Apply
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR THE POST OF
The Service Innovation Desk (SID) is a new function within the Client Experience (CX) organization that centralizes all non-client nuanced service work from across the CX organization to uncover automation and efficiency opportunities and drive scale.
The SI Desk serves as the first layer of contact supporting BlackRock and Third-Party Clients onboard onto the Gateway, a digital client portal to access information including investment data, reports, thought leadership and inquiries and the ability to transact digitally.
The Analyst will be expected to undertake a wide variety of functions including but not limited to onboarding, oversight and servicing of clients using the digital client portal. In close coordination with internal BLK groups and external third parties, the Analyst will ensure setup is processed timely for clients to access, using the Aladdin technology to provide first class client service via emails and telephone, assisting with any ad-hoc client requests. The Analyst will contribute to building the foundation for this exciting area of growth and work with other support functions to provide technical support and Client Servicing. In addition to providing flexible support within the team, contribution to ongoing project initiatives will also be expected.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THE POST OF ANALYST, RELATIONSHIP MANAGER – CLIENT SERVICE
Some of the key Job responsibilities as Analyst, Relationship Manager – Client Service for Black Rock Recruitment 2023 :
- Work in close partnership with the Business teams to educate and onboard clients onto the online platforms
- Enrich and validate data population within the back-office trading systems to ensure smooth operating function
- Demonstrate high attention to detail and handling of large amount of client data
- Serve as main point of contact for clients for communication application offerings and functionality
- Understand end to end client support process, coordinating with internal and external teams to resolve client enquiries
- Delivering an elite client experience via front-line client service to clients and related third parties, including fielding, and responding to client queries via email and phone using Aladdin technology
- Provide oversight of all client user provisioning and ensuring data accuracy
- Able to meet deadlines, functioning efficiently and prioritizing multiple tasks simultaneously in a dynamic environment.
- Demonstrate a passion to develop skills, working with your team and manager to expand your expertise.
- Take ownership for completing work, seek ways to improve processes/system
- Capability to work independently on work you’re leading and assume additional responsibilities with minimal mentorship.
- Demonstrate capability to achieve high proficiency in the core systems plus interest for learning new applications.
- Have a personal dedication to get the job done, take pride in what you do and how you perform.
- Proven analytical ability, maturity, and discernment in taking care of clients
- Actively contribute to the success of projects driven within the team.
- Capabilities to communicate effectively and expertly with internal partners
- Capabilities to initiate changes with external and internal team members
SKILLS REQUIRED FOR ANALYST, RELATIONSHIP MANAGER – CLIENT SERVICE
The skills required as Analyst, Relationship Manager – Client Service for Black Rock Job 2023 :
- 1 to 3 years of relevant experience in client support team in financial industry.
- Possess time management and prioritization skills.
- Models Service Excellence showing superb communication through professional telephone/email etiquette and interpersonal skills.
- Able to provide and receive feedback constructively
- Highly proficient on industry standard software (e.g. Microsoft Office)
- Works effectively in a dynamic team environment with diverse approaches and thinking styles.
- Graduate / Postgraduate – MBA (Finance) or equivalent
- Flexible and open to accepting new challenges
HOW TO APPLY FOR BLACK ROCK JOB 2023 ?
To apply for the Black Rock Job 2023 interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATE CAN APPLY THROUGH THE GIVEN BELOW LINK
BLACK ROCK Recruitment For 2023 – Frequently Asked Question ?
What is the Black Rock selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the Black Rock salary for freshers?
The average of 3 LPA – 5 LPA is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.