Paytm is hiring Client Management Intern for Mumbai Remote Area Location . Any Graduate ,MBA pass out candidate can apply for the post.
Table of Contents
Complete details are given below:-
- Company – Paytm
- Roles – Client Management Intern
- Qualifications – Any Graduate / MBA
- Location – Mumbai (Remote)
- Work Experience – Freshers -1 Years
- Salary – 3 LPA – 5 LPA
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Paytm is an Indian e-commerce and financial technology company that was founded in 2010 by Vijay Shekhar Sharma. It started as a platform for mobile recharge and bill payments but has since expanded into a full-fledged digital payments and financial services company.
Its offers a range of products and services, including mobile wallet, online payments, bill payments, travel booking, e-commerce, and financial services such as mutual funds, insurance, and credit cards. The company has a large user base in India and is one of the leading players in the Indian digital payments market.
It has received significant investments from various companies, including Alibaba, SoftBank, and Berkshire Hathaway. The company has also made several acquisitions to expand its services and reach, such as the purchase of TicketNew, an online ticketing platform, and the acquisition of BalanceTech, a personal finance management app.
It has been recognized for its innovative products and services and has won several awards and accolades. The company is committed to providing convenient and secure digital payment solutions to its users and has been a key player in driving India’s digital payments revolution.
|ALSO APPLY FOR |
JP MORGAN-Financial Analyst- VIEW & APPLY
COCA-COLA – View & Apply
KPMG – View & Apply
CISCO – View & Apply
NOKIA – View & Apply
CAPGEMINI – View & Apply
Job responsibility for Client Management Intern
- Listing events
- Answering and resolving organiser queries
- Assist client management POC for requirements that come in
- Willing to work on weekends, will be given a comp off during the week
- Eventually working with clients for small projects
- Candidate must have recently completed a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good in Excel and able to create and analyze data
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Prior experience in customer/client service is a plus.
HOW TO APPLY FOR PAYTM OFFCAMPUS DRIVE 2023 ?
To apply for the PAYTM 2023 Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to PAYTM official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verfication.
INTRESTED CANDIDATE CAN APPLY THROUGH THE BELOW LINK
Paytm Off Campus Hiring 2023 – Frequently Asked Question ?
What is the PAYTM selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the PAYTM salary for freshers?
The average of 3 LPA – 5 LPA is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
What you will be doing as Client Management Intern ?
As a Client Management Intern, my main responsibility would be to assist in managing relationships with clients and ensuring that their needs and expectations are met. Some of the specific tasks that I may be involved in as a Client Management Intern could include:
- Conducting research on clients and their industries to better understand their business needs and how our company can provide value to them.
- Helping to develop and implement client communication strategies, including responding to client inquiries and coordinating meetings.
- Assisting in the preparation of client presentations and reports, including analyzing data and providing insights.
- Participating in client meetings and calls, taking notes and following up on action items.
- Collaborating with other teams within the company, such as sales and marketing, to ensure that clients are receiving the best possible service.
- Monitoring client satisfaction and identifying opportunities for improvement.
Overall, my goal as a Client Management Intern would be to support the Client Management team in building strong, long-term relationships with clients and helping to grow the business through exceptional client service.
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.