Flutter Entertainment is Hiring HR Business Partner Position. Any Graduate, MBA(finance) candidates can apply for these post.
Table of Contents
Complete details are given below:-
- Company – Flutter Entertainment
- Roles – HR Business Partner
- Qualifications – Any Graduate/ MBA(finance)
- Location – Hyderabad
- Work Experience – 0-2 years
- Salary – 3 LPA – 5 LPA
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Flutter Entertainment is a global sports betting, gaming, and entertainment company based in Dublin, Ireland. The company was created in 2016 through the merger of Paddy Power and Betfair, and it has since grown to become one of the largest online gambling companies in the world.
Flutter Entertainment operates a number of well-known brands, including Paddy Power, Betfair, Sky Betting & Gaming, FanDuel, and PokerStars. These brands offer a wide range of products and services, including sports betting, online casinos, poker, and daily fantasy sports.
The company has a strong presence in many markets around the world, including the United Kingdom, Ireland, the United States, Australia, and several other European countries. Flutter Entertainment is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index.
In addition to its gambling operations, Flutter Entertainment is committed to responsible gambling and has implemented a number of measures to promote responsible gambling and protect its customers. The company also supports a number of charitable causes, including initiatives to promote mental health and well-being.
|ALSO APPLY FOR
Mr. Cooper – Process Associate Trainee – VIEW & APPLY
Godrej Industries– View & Apply
Relaxo – View & Apply
Narayana Health – Finance & Account Trainee – VIEW & APPLY
Hyundai Motor – INTERNSHIP – VIEW & APPLY
Uniphore – HR OPEARATION – VIEW & APPLY
JOB RESPONSIBILITY FOR HR BUSINESS PARTNER ROLE
- Drive people strategy for your business area, alongside our centres of excellence and operational teams who deal with the employee lifecycle issues
- Meet regularly with key partners to discuss people challenges, providing advice and guidance on people practices such as restructures and leadership planning
- Bringing people expertise and developing solutions to help the business area deliver its strategy
- Influencing and building strong relationships with people across the business, in multiple locations
- Questioning and challenging others to get to the root of people and business issues
- Coaching and providing feedback to key partners to help improve business efficiency
- Partner with the business leaders to support global people initiatives to retain, engage and develop hard-working teams in a diverse, inclusive and equitable environment
- Ensure the whole HR value chain runs smoothly and is aligned with the company’s initiatives and business needs
- Drive the talent agenda to ensure that the International division is set up to attract, develop and retain the highest-calibre individuals (including organisational planning, career development frameworks, remuneration planning etc)
- Establish and implement targeted communication and employee engagement plans that are aligned with our global internal culture and complement external cultural nuances which stand us out as an employer of choice for all current and future employees
- Using people data to deliver key insights and prompt appropriate action by the senior team
- Proactively lead the delivery and rollout of updated or new people programs and policies
- Provide insight and expertise on local legislation and labour laws
- Ensure continuous improvement by actively identifying gaps, proposing and implementing changes and innovative solutions
- Provide change management support to the business functions through both business transformation and merger related activities
- Provide authority input to organisational design to ensure that the organisation structure enables the achievement of strategic aims and outcomes
- Support workforce planning needs providing local insight and guidance
- Act as location People Lead and play a key role in the local Leadership team placing focus on location driven people initiatives to support the aims of being an employer of choice
SKILLS REQUIRED FOR HR BUSINESS PARTNER ROLE
- Effective Communicator: Communicates challenges and influences a variety of partners effectively. Ability to present sound and well-reasoned arguments to convince others, adjusting communication style to fit the audience. Adapts and works effectively with a variety of situations, individuals or groups. Is able to understand and appreciate different and opposing perspectives on an issue, adapt approach as situations change and flex and pivot accordingly
- Talent Focused: Demonstrates a validated commitment to the development of talent; recommends and supports development activities in preparation for future roles; invests time to coach and mentor others; proactively leads development to ensure a pipeline of talent is in place; is a talent magnet, capable of identifying, attracting, selecting and developing top talent including and not shying away from talent that goes beyond their own capabilities; finds and attracts diverse talent who have the critical capabilities needed by the organisation; works to create an organisation that is an attractive place to work
- Resilient: Creates a climate where people are curious, resilient, determined, learn and adapt; handles and manages crises effectively; anticipates and shows the way forward during setbacks; builds energy in others to stick with it/ to stay on track / push through.
- Big Problem solver: Constantly explores and analyses future scenarios and possibilities to help respond to change and shape the future; drives self and others to pursue opportunities that will create sustainable value; contributes to the functional strategy, mapping and aligning efforts to strategic imperatives.
HOW TO APPLY FOR FLUTTER ENTERTAINMENT OFF CAMPUS JOB – 2023 ?
To apply for the FLUTTER ENTERTAINMENT 2023 Off Campus Job, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY THROUGH BELOW LINK
HR BUSINESS PARTNER ROLE – HYDERABAD
Flutter Entertainment Off Campus Job Hiring 2023 – Frequently Asked Question ?
What is the Flutter Entertainment selection process?
The selection process in this job will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the salary for HR Business Partner at Flutter Entertainment ?
The average salary for the job is 3 LPA – 5 LPA it is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.