Mr. Cooper Group is Hiring Process Associate Position. Any Graduate, MBA candidates can apply for these post.
Table of Contents
Complete details are given below:-
- Company – Mr. Cooper Group
- Roles – Process Associate – Trainee
- Qualifications – Any Graduate/ MBA
- Location – Chennai
- Work Experience – 0-2 years
- Salary – 3 LPA – 5 LPA
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Mr. Cooper Group is a holding company that provides a range of mortgage services and solutions in the United States. The company was founded in 1994 and is headquartered in Dallas, Texas.
Mr. Cooper Group operates through its subsidiaries, including Mr. Cooper, Xome, and Champion Mortgage. Mr. Cooper is a leading mortgage servicer that provides loan servicing, origination, and home loan refinancing solutions to customers across the country. Xome is a technology-driven real estate services provider that offers a range of services including property valuation, title and closing services, and online real estate auction platforms. Champion Mortgage is a reverse mortgage servicer that specializes in servicing Home Equity Conversion Mortgages (HECMs).
Mr. Cooper Group is committed to providing innovative solutions that make homeownership more accessible and affordable for consumers. The company leverages technology to deliver personalized and convenient mortgage services to its customers. Mr. Cooper Group is also committed to corporate social responsibility and is involved in various charitable initiatives that support affordable housing and community development.
Overall, Mr. Cooper Group is a leading player in the U.S. mortgage industry, providing a range of services and solutions that help customers achieve their home ownership goals.
|ALSO APPLY FOR
Godrej Industries– View & Apply
Relaxo – View & Apply
Narayana Health – Finance & Account Trainee – VIEW & APPLY
Hyundai Motor – INTERNSHIP – VIEW & APPLY
Uniphore – HR OPEARATION – VIEW & APPLY
JOB RESPONSIBILITY FOR PROCESS ASSOCIATE – TRAINEE ROLE
- Follow instructions, ability to learn and adapt quickly and deliver desired outcome
- Open to feedback and ability to work in a team environment
- Customer first focus with an eye for detail
- Need to deliver consistent results around productivity and quality following client specific guidelines, as per client SLAs & process workflow
- Excellent skills with to and fro correspondence and documentation with explanation of delay in case of any
- Must be flexible and highly receptive to change as mortgage servicing guidelines are updated frequently
- Strict compliance to process workflow as specified by the client
- Complete all mandatory training requirements in a timely manner.
- Identify opportunities for process / Customer service improvement and communicate it to the leadership
SKILLS REQUIRED FOR PROCESS ASSOCIATE – TRAINEE ROLE
- Strong Communication Skills: You will be required to communicate with your team members and clients, so excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Analytical Skills: You should be able to analyze and interpret data and have strong problem-solving skills to identify and solve complex issues.
- Attention to Detail: You should be detail-oriented and able to work with high levels of accuracy to ensure that tasks are completed correctly.
- Time Management Skills: You should be able to manage your time effectively to meet deadlines and ensure that tasks are completed on time.
- Adaptability: You should be able to adapt to changes in the work environment and take on new tasks as needed.
- Teamwork: You should be able to work effectively as part of a team and collaborate with others to achieve common goals.
- Technical Skills: You should have basic technical skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office applications such as Excel and Word.
- Customer Service Skills: You should have good customer service skills and be able to interact with clients in a professional and friendly manner.
- Positive Attitude: You should have a positive attitude and be willing to learn and grow in the role.
- Any degree, Freshers
- No current arrears /Backlogs
- Interested to work in night shifts
- Should have good communication skills
HOW TO APPLY FOR MR. COOPER GROUP OFF CAMPUS JOB – 2023 ?
To apply for the MR. COOPER GROUP 2023 Off Campus Job, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application process after verification.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY THROUGH BELOW LINK
PROCESS ASSOCIATE – TRAINEE ROLE – CHENNAI
MR. Cooper Group Off Campus Job Hiring 2023 – Frequently Asked Question ?
What is the MR. Cooper Group selection process?
The selection process in this job will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the salary for Process Associate – Trainee at MR. Cooper Group ?
The average salary for the job is 3 LPA – 5 LPA it is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
The Recruitment Information Provided above is for Informational Purposes only . The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organization. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job Information.